Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Color Capsicum Business Opportunity.

Register

Click Here!

Hi Atul,

Wonderful work indeed. Very inspiring I should say.

Would you be able to send me the details. My email address is

Thank you and keep going
Biju

Last edited by a moderator:

sameer_rs

Hi, My name is Sameer Raut, I would like to visit your farm, will you please tell me when should I visit the farm and will you please also send the details of installation & cultivation cost per acre on my email.

hydronut

hydroponic colour capsicum

Hello All,

Now it's easy to get hydroponic plant nutrients anywhere in India, SE Asia and Middle east!
You can get the best hydroponic plant nutrients by world's leading Hydroponic nutrient manufacturers just by dropping a simple e-mail at info@plantgenomesciences.com. For more details, visit us at www.plantgenomesciences.com.
We also deliver complete turnkey projects for hydroponic greenhouse cultivation for various crops like color capsicum, lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumbers and flowers etc.
please contact us for more details and get the guidance from hydroponic experts.

regards

jkb1221

Farm visit to know about cultivation of coloured capcicum

Hi Atul,
I am from Assam and interested to know the new hydroponic cultivation technology. Interested to visit your farm. Presently I am living in Mumbai . Can you pls fixed up a time for farm visit..

boo1

Hi Atul,

Can you e-mail the details of economics on Color Capsicum and also Strawberry which you started early this year. Appreciate your response. Below is my i.d.

Thanks,
Joshy

SATLA R.K.

Dear Mr Atul,

Can you mail - detail proposal & ROI

Thanks

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

rukmini

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

====================

====================

Large Perfect flowers Give Perfect Fruits

====================

Our First Produce

Dear sir,

Good Morning.I belongs to Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh state. I know Hindi language very well. I am having Land about 4 Acres and very much interested to grow Vegetable crops. Please provide me opportunity to visit your Farm to know more things to practice at my Farm under your guidelines. Thanking you sir,,,,,,,,,

visal

hydroponics color capsicum

Dear Sir,
I am having 10 acres of land in Andhra pradesh state in which I plan to cultivate color capsicum.I do know cultivation techniques for color capsicum for which we need your cunsultancy.How much I have to invest per acre of land and what is the cost of the seed per acre.Can you pl. send us the details of investment per acre and its profit per acre.If it is feasible we shall cultivate the crop under your guidence.Where will be market for color capsicum.
Why the name kept hydroponics capsicum.
Regards,
mm.mallikarjuna

rukmini

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

====================

====================

Large Perfect flowers Give Perfect Fruits

====================

Our First Produce

Hello Sir,

I am interested to start growing colour capsicum at my farm. Pl. provide your Farm and contact details to proceed further. Thanking you,,,

harshaks

market

dear sir i am from karanataka bangalore is nearly 400km away from my village is it good to start this project in my village

govind14

hydroponics capsicum

sir,
i am from kerala. I am interested in growing capsicum using hydroponics method. please let me know the installation cost per sq. meter and the availability of fertilizers and the like. do you think hydroponics is suited to kerala climate? please let me have the details via E mail

waiting for ur reply
thanks
govindarajan.P

nakhat108

about concept

I am in process for starting a horticulture Organic project in northen Bihar.

77_su

The cost of Regular green house where crops are grown on soil and hydroponic way, has a vast Variation, I ask, that how many can afford Hydrponic cultivation and if they do, how much is their surplus after huge investment and when it would turn around,hence presently the better way is to go is with soil cultivation till the things with our farmers change

tsvisesh

Hi Atul Kalaskar

I am following your name in most of my web browsing especially related to Greenhouse cultivation and hydroponics. Are you sure that 100 tons can be taken from one acre in a year. What would be the cost for establishing a greenhouse in Chennai viciinity. Can we make it simple to make it economically viable. I would be happy to interact with you. In fact Netafim (company specializes in this) also claims big. What's your idea?

atulkalaskar

Yield is directly proportional to high teach controls established in the green house which also means higher investment. So it will be prudent to study the cost benefit analysis and then decise the right technology and the consequent investments.

If you make it "Simple" you can't expect the 100 ton yield on the other hand you go for very high end scenario you will get the yield but you need to ensure "Pre selected" buyers who are willing to pay your price and trust me in India they are available. For example when Mumbai market was bottomed out at Rs. 30/ kg, we were happily selling our capsicums at Rs. 45- 55/ kg ex farm.

So it is not about what can spend or produce it is also about how smartly you can sell.

I am not aware of Netafim's claims but if it looks to be too good to be true then it probably is. Some people even claim 150 tons, so you will be flooded with claims and you will realize it's tougher than you imagined. Best bet is go with those who have projects to showcase with results and are open to discuss without asking for money upfront.

rks1111

Dear atul,
Please let me know your tel, mob no to communicate about your offer. Thanks.
RKShrivastav 9324694145