Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Color Capsicum Business Opportunity.

Register

Click Here!

dharmit

My contact details , kindly sent me the details for the visit to your Talegaon Farm

Last edited by a moderator:

bangaram01

I am venkat from andhra, will you please send the details of installation & cultivation cost per acre to my email and give your contact number.

singhmdn

Interested

Atul ji,
I am keen interested please give me your contact details so that I will take your services,
Madan Singh,
Lucknow

joshimayank

Interested

Dear Mr. Kalaskar,

I am interested in starting a similar venture near Delhi and will like to meet you. I have sent you a pm with my details.

Thanks & regards,
Mayank Joshi

aravindt

manufacture, and installation of greenhouses

AGI Greenhouse has devoted itself to the design, manufacture, and installation of greenhouses.

We have provided the highest quality and most reliable greenhouses to a variety of customers, both large and small. Specializing in institutional, governmental, commercial, retail/garden center, and estate/large residential greenhouses.

We offer complete greenhouses, including all normal greenhouse accessories such as doors, ventilation, heat systems, environmental control equipment, benching, irrigation and misting, motorized shade systems, heat retention, blackout curtain systems, exterior roll down aluminum shades, as well as all other greenhouse goods and systems.

Our ability to succeed is based on a solid pledge to its founding values of integrity, teamwork and commitment to the customer. The company has a powerful resource of staff experience with years of proven industry expertise in costing, planning, building and delivery of projects that is unmatched in the industry.

Agri Grow Industries (referred as AGI) is one of the well known registered industry in the construction of hi-tech poly houses, for growing different types exotic flowers and vegetables such as Gerbera, Carnation, Dutch Roses, Anthorium, Orchids, Lilliums, Cherry tomato, colored capsicum, Gherkins, Broccoli and also different ornamental plants.
AGI has constructed hi-tech poly houses by using high quality materials as per the requirement of ones need. Our personnel include a full range of design and engineering personnel, fully capable of handling any problem associated with greenhouses. We have a staff civil engineer, plus staff drafting personnel to produce custom shop drawings and shepherd projects through our manufacturing system.

SERVICES: AGI provides consultancy in the area of hi-tech agriculture regarding production, construction, manner management practices, control of pests and diseases by integrated approaches in a very effective which includes appropriate usage of pesticides and fertilizers without effecting the quality of the environment but boosts up both production, quantity as well as quality of any crop which is grown under green house. Visit our website at agrigrow

CONTACT justdial TO REACH ME

kisansandesh

Capsicum

Dear,
Yes I am interested in your hydroponics capsicum Project. we will already planning 1 acre semiautomatic green house in Rajkot (Gujarat). we will planning grow crop color capsicum & flower. Plz send me ans. on mail or call on cell no.
Thanks.,
Mehul......

oskreddy

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

====================

====================

Large Perfect flowers Give Perfect Fruits

====================

Our First Produce

interested to set up hydroponic coloured capsicum unit in 2 acres. please let me know more about the project in terms of economic viability and possibility in hyderabad, andhra pradesh.

mitesh9

Dear Mr. Atul,

I am Mitesh Patel, from ahmedabad, Gujarat. I have previously emailed you regarding hydroponic capsicum cultivation, nevertheless, here it goes again.

I am eager to pursue a greenhouse project (ca. 1 acre) in Dholka, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Your hydroponic system for capsicum seems very promising, and hence I would like to inquire about the same. I would also like to visit your farm, if you may kindly provide the details.

I am very much interested in learning about your offerings, so enlighten me.

Mitesh

yashmys

capsicum cultivation

Hi Atul,

I am interested in this. May I request you to mail me the details

Thanks,
yash

krishna8

Information Needed

Atul Ji,

Can you please provide me details of the following:

1. What is the total investment required per acre for setup?
2. Do I get any subsidy from the government?
3. What permissions should I get and from whom for growing hydroponic vegetables
4. How can I sell my final produced product?
5. How much manpower do I require for an acre ?

Thank you in advance ... !

Regards,
Krishna

tigi

Hi Atul
Your post on hydroponics has created immense interest- I'm also interested in this new technique and would like to start it in Kerala, could you kindly send me the details -
Thanks in advance

SATLA R.K.

Hydroponics capsicum

Dear All,

I was very much surprised to see such a huge response more than 24 pages to this link.

Great Mr Atul kalaskar -complete credit goes to you for initiating this topic.

Friends,I am also planning to start Vegetable cultivation in Green house Mainly Cucumber ,Tomato & Capsicums & did little market survey which I would like to share with you all.

1)My observation is optimum productivity of Capsicum can be achieved in One Acre poly house & not in the shade net ie. approx 80 to 100 MT in a year -2 cycles

2)The revenue generated by selling 80 MT at Rs 40,000 PMT is Rs 32 Lakhs

3)The total investment in setting up 1 Acre Poly house is Approx 50 Lakhs -Which Includes the cost of Generator & Fertigation Plant

4)The investment of 50 Lakh is recovered in 18 Months (Break Even Point) .So after 18 months the income per annum is approx 30 lakh (Rs 2.5 Lakh Per Month).

5)There is 40 % subsidy from NHB.

5)I feel this is the excellent opportunity for the farmers to begin this project.Today no agri business or the best of the jobs do not offer this kind of income.

6)I feel the major problem in starting such projects -is lack of proper knowledge & guarantee on getting the prductivity. But today this technology is available.

7)After the adequate survey -I came to the conculsion that such big project with such huge investments can be started with group of atlest 5 hard core farmers -who are ready to work on it full time with complete dedication as I feel lack of management & personal attention on site is the major cause of failure in green houses.

8)I am ready to be part of 5 farmers to start a Capsicum Green House project on my land at Badlapur.I am looking for 4 more hard core farmers to join me in the project.The share of profit will be equivalent to the share of individual investment.

9)The exact modality can be worked out depeneding on the response I get.

So friends-let us do the farming in collective way -as this is the only way small farmers will prosper in future.Otherwise one small farmer can not think of investing 50 lakh in a green house project.The investment & risk is minimized as we can form a pvt Ltd Company with 5 farmers as directors.

Further comments & suggrestions are welcome from experts in the field

Thanks

Satla R.K.
B.Sc; B.Sc.Tech.; M.M.S.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,KP 7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com