Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hydroponics Color Capsicum Business Opportunity.

Register

Click Here!

atulkalaskar

Hi Kabpune,

You have chosen not to receive e-mail from other members. In such cases I am not able to send you my contact details. You can google Atul Kalaskar and see if you get lucky.

dmkalai

Hydrophonics Color capsicum

Sir,
Please send details regading the cultivation. I am planing to setup a green house for Capsicum and tomato cultivation. Kindly contact me regarding this through my mail id agrikalai@yahoo.com. I am from Tamilnadu located near by Pondichery

kalaimani

shabhava

Hi, I am interested .. can u mail me the full details.. Since I am in karnataka. difficult to visit your farm at present..

ksbamra

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

I am interested in growing your concept 1 to 2 acres, depending upon investment input costs. Do you have a break-even, profit/loss ideal cost analysis for this project. Thanks.

amjadfakih

Hydroponic Color Capsicum Farm

Are you interested in growing Color Capsicum All year round?
Do you want to grow them in same poly house forever?
Do you want the yield as high as 100 tons per acre?
Do you want to get the best price for your produce and National Brand to support marketing?

Then here is your chance to start a business that you can depend on for a lively hood. Visit the farm shown above, understand the concept, Technology and business proposition and you will be the first few growers who would be part of new revolution that is going to make significant difference in way you will be growing your cash crops.

Idea is to create a nationwide network of progressive growers and provide them with latest know how in hydroponics using India-centric technology and allowing them to market their produce under a National brand. This allows you to access latest know how, quality production, nationwide demand leading to stress less and profitable agriculture which can support a quality lifestyle.

Visits are open for Monday to Friday and you need to book in advance. the farm is located at Talegaon Dabhade, about 25 kms from Pune, Maharashtra.

So go on and do write to me for arranging the visit.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

My First Investor......Cheers to that.....

Hi sir,,

I am interested in capsicum so pls provide me details

Thanks

Amjad Fakih

Last edited by a moderator:

naressh

Sir can you send me the details

I am also planning to visit your farm.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

adheerp

Sir,

Congratulations !! Your project is very impressive. Kindly advise on how to visit your site and training / technology opportunities you offer.

I am looking to develop polyhouse / greenhouse projects in Karjat (over 6 six acres).

Kind Regards,
Adheer.

karthickagri

colour

Respected sir

i am karthick kumar , it is good business ,well future in this

business , first say my wishess and congraulations .