Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

hybreed eucalyptus seed

Register

Click Here!

siya

hello I am manishkumar chauhan from anand (gujrat) i want to hybreed eucalyptus seed. where is the source. what is the rate. contact person and name . what is the procedure for collecting seed. what is the period for availability of seed.

harish25

info about eucalyptus

Hi, this is harish, and from here i want to tell you people that growing eucalyptus is harmful to environment and it damages the ozone layer and who are planning to grow eucalyptus plants please drop this from your mind and their are more kind of trees which gives you high returns you grow any other kind of trees but not eucalyptus. it is scientifically proved that where this eucalyptus trees are their, their underwater level is very less and it destroy the soil fertility and leads to soil erosion. think once just for your purpose don't destroy the environment, this is not all usefull for birds and animals also please consider my words and please join hands to remove these eucalyptus trees. its my humble request to all who cares for nature

sampadafarms

Do eucalyptus plantation

Hi, this is harish, and from here i want to tell you people that growing eucalyptus is harmful to environment and it damages the ozone layer and who are planning to grow eucalyptus plants please drop this from your mind and their are more kind of trees which gives you high returns you grow any other kind of trees but not eucalyptus. it is scientifically proved that where this eucalyptus trees are their, their underwater level is very less and it destroy the soil fertility and leads to soil erosion. think once just for your purpose don't destroy the environment, this is not all usefull for birds and animals also please consider my words and please join hands to remove these eucalyptus trees. its my humble request to all who cares for nature
Hi Harish,

If you are not aware about the facts, dont put them across. What trash you are positing? Dont misguide the people. Scientifically proven?? Where? Can you give us one reference? What nonsense you are talking? How it will cause soil erosion?? How it damages ozone layer?? Do you have your own R & D centre where your are working on ozone?? Eucalyptus planting is a practice across the globe. No one made a complaint. All are myths.

If some body, planting eucalyptus or any plant by destroying natural forest, you can condemn. Most of the paper is coming from eucalyptus. Usually people plant eucalyptus where there are less rains and where there are low underground water. It never sucks the water beyond it requirements.

If you are a environmentalist first do some good home work and work for the same. But dont try to behave smart.

Be a gentlemen while sharing some thing with public.

Regards
RAGHU RAM
098482 03647

sampadafarms

Clonal Eucalyptus Plants

hello I am manishkumar chauhan from anand (gujrat) i want to hybreed eucalyptus seed. where is the source. what is the rate. contact person and name . what is the procedure for collecting seed. what is the period for availability of seed.
Dear Chauhan,

There are no hybrids in eucalyptus. Clonal plants are available. You can plant them for best results.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

plantations

Dear Haarish,

We are planting Eucallyptus in our farm lands in UP. Lands are near Kanpur city. Many farmers cultivated eucalytpus since 16 - 18 years, and after that they are planting other crops in that same land. They are getting same results. Can you pls inform me how it damages envinronment. Is there any istiture or university declared eucalyptus is a harmful crop? Kindly inform.

Kripal