Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Holstein, Jersey and crossbreed cows for sale

Register

Click Here!

prateekvaish

Available at Model Dairy Farm:-
 Holstein and Holstein Friesian cross Cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 7000 liters in a lactation ( 15 to 40 liters milk per day)
 Holstein Heifers with pedigree records
 All the Holstein cows are Functional Type- “good feet and good udders”
 Jersey and Jersey cross cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 5000 liters per lactation. (15 to 25 liters per day).
 Jersey Heifers with pedigree records.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm, Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com

srikumargs

hi prateekvaish,
i am watching this model dairy farm info in this site for a while , i am interested in purchasing the Holstein heifers and cows which produce 15 to 40 lits per day, but my farm is located in coimbatore, tamilnadu , will you guys can able to deliver the cow to my place without any problem, the road traveling between kanpur and coimbatore will take minimum of 3 to 5 days i think , if you have a plan for it we will call you discuss on it further
Regards
Srikumar.g

Last edited:

haamdh

 Holstein and Holstein Friesian cross Cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 7000 liters in a lactation ( 15 to 40 liters milk per day)
 Jersey and Jersey cross cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 5000 liters per lactation. (15 to 25 liters per day).
Hi
I'm starting a dairy farm shortly, i need HF's and few Jersey, i want to now what is your lactation period. and let me know how is it 40 lit /day

kasubramanyam

hf cows for sale

dear prateejvash, my farm is located in karur, near trichy. I am interested in hf/ jersey calves about a 100. Can you supply me? what will be the prices including transport costs? with regards ka subramanyam.

kasubramanyam

hf cows for sale

dear prateekvaish, you can let me know the price of calves on my email.. please contact....
with regards kasubramanyam

Last edited by a moderator:

jaganath

sir
we are from banglore we wil suggest u every thing u need so plz contact us,jaganath we are providing all types of cows u need so plz cont us

arun 123

Dear Prateekvaish,

i want to buy a Friesian cross Cows can u tell me the price of the cows and give me some photos and the details also ...
by

sent me the mail as soon as possible ....

arun 123

dear jaganath

ple sent me all the types of cow and price and attached the photo also

as soon as possible ...
sent me my mail id

by

ARUN.S

sir
we are from banglore we wil suggest u every thing u need so plz contact us,jaganath we are providing all types of cows u need so plz cont us

hasthaharish

cows

Dear jagannath

pl send all types of cows cost and pics and your contact details.

gorakh_bomble

I am intersted this project ,please send me project details

Good morning sir ,

I read the about dairy details so I want know about dairy farm detail with 50 cows of capacity as you said 15 to 40 lpd .
I am from maharashtra .
please send me project details on my mail.

ajkumar

hi prateekvaish,
i am watching this model dairy farm info in this site for a while , i am interested in purchasing the Holstein heifers and cows which produce 15 to 40 lits per day, but my farm is located in coimbatore, tamilnadu , will you guys can able to deliver the cow to my place without any problem, the road traveling between kanpur and coimbatore will take minimum of 3 to 5 days i think , if you have a plan for it we will call you discuss on it further
Regards
Srikumar.g
Holstein cows are available near Krishnagiri,kaverippattinam, any day or near Dharmapuri, Kariamangalam market on tuesdays early morning. Avoid brokers. take with you a experienced farmer who knows how to select good cows looking on the cows features,milk vein etc. Wonder why people are running around looking for cows when its available very near to your place? Buffaloes please try kolhapur/Karad in Maharashtra, Rohtak in Haryana .

tbadtiw

I want to know the price for Holstein and Holstein Friesian cross Cows with (15-40 ltres per day) and Jersey and Jersey cross cows with milk yield capacity (15-25 ltres per day). I want to purchase 10 Holstein and 10 jersey cows.

Also let me know if you can deliver cows to Rewa, Madhya pradesh. Please send the quotes to aaditya.tiwari@gmail.com

Thanks.

cskakani

Prateek is informative, but not reachable

Prateek is informative, but not reachable. I keep calling him on these numbers since 10 days.