Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

High Return Medicinal Crop

Register

Click Here!

hcms

If you are interested to invest your money into agriculture for high return we have crop which are giving return up to 6,00,000/ acre/ Year Production. We provide full project report so that you can get finacial assistance from the Bank and govt department we also give you buyback for the production so you need not take tension about the marketing............Pelase contact us for further infromation..................

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat

majidmirza

enquiry

Please provide me details.I can invest upto 10,00,000.Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

hcms

If you are interested to invest your money into agriculture for high return we have crop which are giving return up to 6,00,000/ acre/ Year Production. We provide full project report so that you can get finacial assistance from the Bank and govt department we also give you buyback for the production so you need not take tension about the marketing............Pelase contact us for further infromation..................

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat

kushrivastava

Hello,
I am k U Shrivastava I am Interested in your Agriculture Proposal,as Being Retired I want to Devote My Time and Money in the Field of Agriculture Cultivation My Initial Contribution to this Act would be 2 lakh thereafter we can pump more Kindly let me know the Plan and How to go about It.
Thanks & regards
K U Shrivastava
Please contact..

janardhan007

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat
hi sir i am also interested i am keen interest to cultivate the medicinal plants so plz send me the details waiting for ur response

sharadtele

I am sharad tele I am Interested in your Agriculture Proposal,plz send mi the details.thank u mi mail

hcms

Please contact for maximum out of your resources and money..............
please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat

hcms

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat

hcms

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat

hcms

please contact:
Ganesh Prajapat

hcms

please contact:
Atul Gupta

hcms

please contact:

vishist_gupta

Sir,

I would be pleased to tell you that I live in the capital city of Orissa i.e. Bhubaneswar.

And I have a huge land inherited from my forefathers which I want to use it as agriculture purpose. I have a land of about 15acres. It is a fertile land situated in a distance of 6-7 km from the city of bhubaneshwar. I have just placed some plants there. I would need a proper cousultancy who can guide me on the best which will give me a good return. I would be eagerly interested in doing cultivation. Please tell me all the details reguarding what is to be grown, how it is to be grown, what are the requirements, how much is the investment needed, which crop can be grown which suites the climate the best, where will I get the market to sell those products, storage, etc. Please send me some proposals also which can be or have been done by you.
I want a proper consultancy who can perfectly guide me.

I would be eagerly waiting for your response.

With reguards,

Vishist Gupta