Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Advertising Herbal and Aromatics Plant cultivation.

Register

Click Here!

abhimanyubaba

I am Abhimanyu and we are based in Delhi working in the Agro commodities production and marketing and supply chain management, we work in Grains-Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Rice, Millets, Oilseeds- Groundnut, Mustard, Soya bean, Spices, Pulses, Potato, Onion. we are working with farmers and small entrepreneurs and providing them Hand Holding support in production and Marketing of Mentha, Lemongrass etc. if anyone wants marketing support then feel free to contact me. I am promoting cultivation and marketing in a big way. The services provided by me will be free of cost. My company is working with the Agriculture department for its promotion, cultivation and sustenance. I am also promoting FPO in a big way.
Abhimanyu Jha

Last edited by a moderator:

vijaay

I am Abhimanyu and we are based in Delhi working in the Agro commodities production and marketing and supply chain management, we work in Grains-Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Rice, Millets, Oilseeds- Groundnut, Mustard, Soya bean, Spices, Pulses, Potato, Onion. we are working with farmers and small entrepreneurs and providing them Hand Holding support in production and Marketing of Mentha, Lemongrass etc. if anyone wants marketing support then feel free to contact me. I am promoting cultivation and marketing in a big way. The services provided by me will be free of cost. My company is working with the Agriculture department for its promotion, cultivation and sustenance. I am also promoting FPO in a big way.
Abhimanyu Jha
Sir
Can you share more details.