Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hcms INDIA Ngo Offers Agricultural Consultany Services

Register

Click Here!

hcms

We are a non-government organization HAHNEMANN CHARITABLE MISSION SOCIETY, based at Jaipur, Rajasthan.This is a charitable society, which have been working effectively for the welfare of rural sector and offers medicinal/Jatropha curcas plants cultivation and marketing consultancy services.

HCMS is efficiently functioning in all over India through its professionally skilled team consists of agriculture graduates and agriculture scientists. We initiate, promote and employ various programs in order to connect Indian rural youth to earn their livelihood with effective coordination with central and state government.

silver

TO grow Stevia

Dear Sir,

I am a business man in Bangalore & have 15 acres of land in Dindigul,near Madurai.I have not attempted to do any agriculture in the land.There are 700 coconut trees which i take care of.I am keen to start Stevia cultivation,can u guide me. DO u have any qualified person i can contact in Dindigul,if so can i have the contact phone No,if not how can i get help from u.
Rds Thakur

kannankara

Sir,
I am an agriculture graduate & having experience of more than 10 years in various agri crops.I have also worked in kenya in a vegetable farm.I am doing a consultancy service in kerals at present.If you are interested I can work as a part time for consultancy work..
regards
ABRAHAM.

Last edited by a moderator:

hcms

We are a non-government organization HAHNEMANN CHARITABLE MISSION SOCIETY, based at Jaipur, Rajasthan.This is a charitable society, which have been working effectively for the welfare of rural sector and offers medicinal/Jatropha curcas plants cultivation and marketing consultancy services.

HCMS is efficiently functioning in all over India through its professionally skilled team consists of agriculture graduates and agriculture scientists. We initiate, promote and employ various programs in order to connect Indian rural youth to earn their livelihood with effective coordination with central and state government.

clover

Realizing and encouraging with Scope & Performance, a brand “BIOSA from DENMARK”, first time adopted the franchise route for expansion in INDIA for Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Waste Water Treatment/Solid Waste Treatment (Specialty in Composting)/Aquaculture, with a guarantee of assured Business.
We only look for enthusiastic, dedicated and committed franchisees with good business acumen and hunger to succeed.
Support for Franchises:::: Company assures of its support continuously in the following aspects::
1. We support our franchisees by providing continuous support and live product demonstrations.
2. All sort of Online/offline advertising material (Website, Leaflet, Demonstration CD’s, Performance Certificates and Posters).
3. We'll train you about the methods and technology behind our revolutionary sustainable programs; including compost manufacturing techniques, wastewater treatment procedure and much more.

Why Choose “BIOSA” ?
1. Already existing in 21 countries.
2. Opportunity to join a fast emerging international Brand.
3. High Profit margin business models.
4. Easily manageable franchise system.
5. 24*7*365 support system

For More Details, Contact the below:
Virendra Rawat Mobile No.

Last edited by a moderator:

levvii

If you are leading a non government organization you would certainly want to get more publicity because non government organizations depend heavily on charities and donations they receive from various individuals and companies. There may be many volunteers working under your organization but you still need to push a little extra to get more publicity. You can certainly contact some ad maker and request them to make an advertisement for your organization that is fighting for a cause, but instead of doing that you can make use of promotional items and see how it can get your organization more coverage.

The biggest asset that every NGO has is the volunteers that work for that particular organization. If you have more than hundred volunteers you can make use of all those hundred people and get more publicity that you would never get with advertisements. Here is the list of some promotional items that you can use to earn some publicity from your volunteers.
To know more about NGO services browse https://www.sparo.com/ online.