Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Happy to assist you in Sheep/Goat Farming in INDIA/A.P

Register

Click Here!

bsbsbiju

planning to start like to know about the profit and loss also the diseases to be take

HI Everyone,

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and now looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm with about 1000+ of animals.

So any partners who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards
Vinay/Subhash

planning to start like to know about the profit and loss also the diseases to be take

bsbsbiju

our telephone number is +9647503219603 and +918904206673

fouzan faridi

Sheep & goat farming

iam very much intersted in sheep/goat farming iam from hyderabad please guide me how to start buisness, iam the beginer also i want to know where i can see your reply either in e mail or in this web site kindly reply me iam v much thankful to you

Thankyou

Hi Vinay/Subhash,
We are in to poultry farming and now we are interested to start Sheep Farming in outskirts of Hyderabad.Please contact us @8121432499.

Thanks,
Lakshmi Narayana

Interest in Starting sheep farming business in Hyderabad.welcome partners who are wil

Hi Vinay/Subhash,
We are in to poultry farming and now we are interested to start Sheep Farming in outskirts of Hyderabad.Please contact us @8121432499.

Thanks,
Lakshmi Narayana

yashdanu0435

Hi if you want Interested starting farm with goats or sheep....... so i am suggesting you you are start this Business in Uttrakhand Area Because there are good environment for pets .... if you wanna start call me on 9210431399

yashdanu0435

Hi if you want Interested starting farm with goats or sheep....... so i am suggesting you you are start this Business in Uttrakhand Area Because there are good environment for pets .... if you wanna start call me on 9210431399

yashdanu0435

Hi if you want Interested starting farm with goats or sheep....... so i am suggesting you you are start this Business in Uttrakhand Area Because there are good environment for pets .... if you wanna start call me on 9210431399......yash Danu

yashdanu0435

Hi if you want Interested starting farm with goats or sheep....... so i am suggesting you you are start this Business in Uttrakhand Area Because there are good environment for pets .... if you wanna start call me on 9210431399................ If Any want start this Business Send me your proposal in ,,,,,,,, Danuyash@gmail.com

Thanks & Regard
yash Danu
contact - +919210431399
Email- danuyash@gmail.com

rehmank

Hello All!

We are looking for Thalacherry goats for our farm in Mysore, but the rates here are around 300 Rs/Kg!

Hoping to source it directly from kerala where this breed is found natively.

Could anyone help me, where in north kerala can i get Thalacherry goats in bulk and in best rate.

Thanks in advance!

PS: this forum desperately needs better mods! :(

bala21

Hi Vinay/Subhash,
I have all most 40 acres land near Karimnagar, I am very much interested to start goat /sheep farming. I need advise and help to start this business. Please send me your contact details to bala_21_us@yahoo.com. So I will send you more details. Thanks

sujan_mn

Hello Vinay, Subhash,

I have 6 acre of land 70 KM from BLR. I want to let out this property for Rent 25K per month per acre. would you know if someone interested.

mazhar_786

Hi,

I have 8 acre land and interested to start goat/sheep farming with a minimum of 100 sheeps. please send me the quotation and also
the necessary advice.

Thanks & Regards
Mazhar Ali.

ramaraju1885

Rama Raju

Hello vinay & subhash,i have plan to start dairy and sheep farming in kadapa. Can you send me more Details(price of Calf,milch,goat,sheep etc.).and also send me your contact details to ramaraju1885@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

RamaRaju

krish1117

want to start sheep/goat farming

HI Everyone,
Dear Mr. Vinay/Subhash,
I am krishna rao, would like to start goat/sheep farming. So i want to purchase the goats (kids). Can you give me the price. And please give your suggestions.
Thanks
Krishna rao

anil goud

how to start the sheep form

hi
we have 10acres land at siddipet,
how to start the sheep form,
wt is the procedure to be followed.
I need advise and help to start this business. Please send me your contact details to me.
Thanks

HI Everyone,

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and now looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm with about 1000+ of animals.

So any partners who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards
Vinay/Subhash

Last edited: