Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Happy to assist you in Sheep/Goat Farming in INDIA/A.P

Register

Click Here!

vinay401

HI Everyone,

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and now looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm with about 1000+ of animals.

So any partners who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards
Vinay/Subhash

Last edited by a moderator:

shokat

hi, i am interested in goat /ship farming we got 18 acre land with bore vale and fancing can you tell me how many ship we can grow in 18 acre land another thing my farm in gujrat is it possible to deilever ship/goats in gujrat

ravulasudhakar

Interested in sheep farming

Dear Sir

I am from hyderabad and interested to buy 100 sheeps please send your contact details

Sudhakar

mohan63

Mr. Vinay, pl.send details of your goat farm, where is your farm
HI Everyone,

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and now looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm with about 1000+ of animals.

So any partners who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards
Vinay/Subhash

mirzafarooq2000

Sheep/Goat Farming

Dear Vinay/Subhash ,

I am from Hyderabad ,we are having around 5 acr land near to the city with the basic infrastructure facility like fencing and water, we are very much interested in sheep/Goad farming please can you provide your contact details.

Farooq,

chakri62

Sheep farm

Please let me know your landmark nearest town to visit your farm chakravarthy now i am planning goat farm in my village ownland

Mr.Vinay, I am from Hyderabad and am into some kind of farming in 30 acres,would like a word with u, call or

ferz4444

Sheep Farming

Mr.Vinay, I am from Hyderabad and am into some kind of farming in 30 acres,would like a word with u, call or
Hi this is in regards with every body's querries regarding sheep and goat farming. we have 4 years experience in farming of sheep and goat. And I have been instrumental in setting up tens of farms in and around banglore and hyderabad. You can contact me

ferz4444

Hi this is in regards with every body's querries regarding sheep and goat farming. we have 4 years experience in farming of sheep and goat. And I have been instrumental in setting up tens of farms in and around banglore and hyderabad. You can contact me

daveabhi

I am interested

Mr Vinay,
Please can you give further details, I would like to purchase some sheep for 20 acre land.

smy82482

Dear vinay,
better to go with goat farming insted of sheep farming.
Comparison between sheep and goat farming.

Sheep gives birth to 1 kid in 1year whereas goat 4kids in 1year.
Sheeps are more susiptable to diseases than goats.
Sheeps requires lots of fodder to eat.
Marketing of sheeps is very hard whereas as goats can be turn to cash even at midnight.

Regards,
Dr.shaikh
www.osmanabadigoat.com
www.goatfarm.co.in

Last edited:

bsankar

mr vinay

can u send ur contact details to contact u by phone or mail

chinna

Sheep/goat farm

HI Everyone,

Thanks & Regards
Vinay/Subhash
Hi Vinay/subhash

This is Arun from warangal.i am having 5+ acres of agriculture land with good irrigation facility, i am looking to establish a sheep/goat farm, can u suggest me few things such as:

1. Where to get the animals
2. what will be the coast per each animal
3. what is the certain age of the animal to buy
4. How many animals required for starting the project.
5. What will be the initial investment.
6. Can i find any partners near by warangal.
7. what is the marketing strategy.

Please help me out if it is possible can u mail me ur mobile

Thanks in advance

vinay401

you may reach us at Indalvai mandal near Nizamabad 150km from hyd.

hi everyone,

thanks for your interest for the sheep farming for any asiistance on farming you may reach us at
or you may also give us a call at ..

thanks

ajaz

hi this is in regards with every body's querries regarding sheep and goat farming. We have 4 years experience in farming of sheep and goat. And i have been instrumental in setting up tens of farms in and around banglore and hyderabad. You can contact me
please sen your contact detaile please on my mail id-

prasanthpalepu

Hi Vinay/Subhash

We are interested in starting Sheep Farms and would request your assistance in setting up farm and purchase of Sheeps. We stay in hyderabad and if contact no & address is given, will come and meet you.

Thanks