Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guidance for Medicinal Plant

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi0311

Hello,

I am from Virudhunagar district, Tamilnadu. We are having some 50 acres of land, which kind of medicinal plant is suitable for this location. Give your guidance,please contact.....
Regards

Lakshmi

Last edited by a moderator:

vmap

let us know

madam,

let us know type of soil, temparatures, rainfall and crops generally cultivating in and around your lands and watering facility.Then we will suggest wat medicinal crops suggestable to ur land.

thank you
vmap

lakshmi0311

Sir,

Our land soil is red, temperature in that area is hot around 33 to 40 C
Rainfall in that area is very minimal
Right now the watering is based on the rainfall
The crops normally planted in this area is groundnut and manavari (rain dependent) crops. Those who are having well/bore plant even paddy.

We planned to have some borewells in our land near future.

Regards

Lakshmi Subramanian

Viswanath B R

Contact CIMAP B'lore for more details.

To be sure about you can try few plants on very small scale and check its yield.
You can also try for SAMI labs B'lore or Natural remedies for contract farming. I think in the beginning its a good option.

rgds
Viswanath
please contact.............

Last edited by a moderator:

hcms

medicinal cultivation

Hello,

I am from Virudhunagar district, Tamilnadu. We are having some 50 acres of land, which kind of medicinal plant is suitable for this location. Give your guidance,please contact.....
Regards

Lakshmi

Dear sir

We HCMS can advice you best plantation and also can provide you our consultancy from initial cultivation process to its marketing.
Kindly contact us.

Thanks

Jeetu Rathore
Co-ordinatoe(Processing and Engineering)
Ph no:0141-5139005

vmap

Begin with

Hello madam,

you told yet there are no borewells or any kind of water resources like canals,ponds, wells or tanks etc., Ok Initially you don't go for large level cultivation. First you get an idea about your land and its sources management. It is better to start cultivation of "Senna' which is a short duration crop and easy to cultivate.Better to sow seed in the coming rainy season after rained twice. Marketing sources are also i think near to you.

Wish for Good bore point.

thank you
vmap