Ground Water Identification Techniques

Register

pnmathad

I want to know about "Ground Water Identification Techniques" and Cost per Square Feet for drilling Borewell.

Last edited:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

kirti s

dear sir

there are many ways to identify ground water such as geochemical techniques, molecular probe technique, remote sensing technique, isotope technique. ill let u know the details shortly

ishooda

tech

I want to know about "Ground Water Identification Techniques" and Cost per Square Feet for drilling Borewell.
Dear
what do you want to know _? toal yield,/ or quality of water if you pretty sure of yield--
I think You might be interested in drilling techniques,as individual its very costly but ground water cell of your region will do free since its government department.You write your place I shall provide the nearest official address for that or you visit any Krishi Vigayan Kendra of your region for the same.
Explaination written by Kirti is all good
you write to me private message
Thanks
Dr.Hooda

verma7038

Dear Dr. Hooda,

I shall be grateful if you provide me address of government agency for "ground water identification" so that borewell is successful.

My land is in Sambalpur Dist. of Orissa.

Thanks,
O P Verma,
Please contact...........
dear sir

there are many ways to identify ground water such as geochemical techniques, molecular probe technique, remote sensing technique, isotope technique. ill let u know the details shortly

Last edited by a moderator:

nagavinay

REG :Ground Water Availability

Hello Dr. Hooda

This is Vinay, can I know the govt. Department address for the same at Kadapa Dist., in Andhra Pradesh.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay

Dear
what do you want to know _? toal yield,/ or quality of water if you pretty sure of yield--
I think You might be interested in drilling techniques,as individual its very costly but ground water cell of your region will do free since its government department.You write your place I shall provide the nearest official address for that or you visit any Krishi Vigayan Kendra of your region for the same.
Explaination written by Kirti is all good
you write to me private message
Thanks
Dr.Hooda

i_tech

Dr. Hooda

can I know the govt. Department address for the same at karimnagar Dist., in Andhra Pradesh.

Please do need full.

I-Tech

aryancropcare

Dear Friends,
Krishi Vigyan Kendra(KVK) , under the Central Government are located at almost every district of India. There are 440 KVK's in India that provide the necessary information to farmers and conduct seminars for awareness.Apart from Ground water identification , any problem related to information on agri commodities could also be queried at KVK.The KVK usually have office in Municipal office Buildings of the District.

Any Municipal corporation help desk could assist you with the address and contacts of your Nearest KVK.

Regards,

Nirav

vishnusankar

Ground Water Cell of PWD

Dear friends,

Every PWD (Irrigation division) under the control of EE (in every District) has one 'Ground Water cell' to identify ground water source, depth and its potential. They charge only a nominal rate from the farmers for this work.

In addition to the above there is a 'Geologist' in Agriculture Engineering Department of every District to offer the same service.

The concerned officers have been provided with 'Satellite Ground mapping images' of their respective district that will also help us in locating the water source.

Regards,
Vishnu Sankar

Last edited:

shockwaves501

Hi Mr,how can we point the water source through remot sensing,can u explain,i need to find three points....plz contact 9790683422,aabbaa87@gmail.com

mampadan

Hi, I am in kerala if you are reachable easily your problem of locating water source can be solved. accurate ofcourse.

Regds,

Moideen M

aslamf

Hi,
Every body,
I have 3 acres of land at mominpet mandal vikarabad R R Dist Iam planning mango garden for 3 acres please let me know the details related .let me know the planitation to be planted in-between mango plants so that i may get some regular income. please suggest so that ican manage the expenditure for maintaining the garden.

mathivanan

Hi,

My land is located in Madurai - Tamilnadu. i have unsuccessfully tried 2 Bore wells in my land. My land area is relatively dry. Can someone give me the best suggestion>

Kirti - i am expecting some reply from you for sure.

Regards,
Mathivanan