Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Greenhouse Field Agronomist - job number 609

Register

Click Here!

havat

Hello
We are looking for an Expert/consultant Hi-Tech agriculture, who's working with greenhouses from anywhere in the world for a long term part time job.

Qualifications:
10-15 years experience in the agriculture industry.
Degree from an accredited University in Agriculture Science preferred.
Agriculture science, research and technology experience preferred .
Must be familiar with crop and vegetable production systems i field and in protected environments, greenhouse and irrigation technology, disease and pest control, seed technology, project management.
Be willing to work on a flexible, part time schedule in an exclusive independent arrangement.
Be willing to work from home office and travel from time to time seeking new technologies and to conduct system project implementation (primarily in china).

you can send resume

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi sir ,

Iam Kumar working in Bangalore with a Dairy project ,Their I handle All Civil Work ,All Machanical work along with cow managment ,fodder growing.arrenging for the farmer .purchasing fedds, madicalistion own self with nutrition ,repeting problom solving for the animal

I know well like
1. cow managment
2.Bio gas
3.Slerry
4.Silage
5.Ajolla
6.Construct the new shead
with having good experince in this department

i am working holl to sholl incharge in this farm
i am intrested to work in ur organisaton pls feel free to contact us ..

ilesh_179

Opportunity

[Dear Sir,
Please send me your email ID for send resume.
Regards,
Ilesh
]Hello
We are looking for an Expert/consultant Hi-Tech agriculture, who's working with greenhouses from anywhere in the world for a long term part time job.

Qualifications:
10-15 years experience in the agriculture industry.
Degree from an accredited University in Agriculture Science preferred.
Agriculture science, research and technology experience preferred .
Must be familiar with crop and vegetable production systems i field and in protected environments, greenhouse and irrigation technology, disease and pest control, seed technology, project management.
Be willing to work on a flexible, part time schedule in an exclusive independent arrangement.
Be willing to work from home office and travel from time to time seeking new technologies and to conduct system project implementation (primarily in china).

you can send resume[/QUOTE]

chinnadurai

Send your contact details and email for forwarding my resume for Hi-tech agri consultant

biofarms

Agronomist/Green house

Sir,

Biofarms R & D Center is a non profitable organization managed by agri

experts.we also under take consutancy assignments (only agronomical part),

of any crop.Also specilized in product formulation -especially organic products,

micronutrients, biocultures mass fermentation, Reclamization of problematic soils

,disease ,pest management, Quality products etc.. Not interested in permanant

position. Experience in greenhouse cultivation of tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, Capscicum,cucumber,Pointed gourd, lettuce long, Rocket, parsely, celery cabbage,chineese cabbage,chillies, Broccoli etc. same thing also growing in our farm also. I was with saudi for 18 months and returned to india and giving

consultancy services to cardamom, Also heading Agri.business group of idukki,Kerala.my post graduation from gujarat Agri.university. Now i am doing my PhD (Biotech), Finger printing of cardamom genotypes.
09947892496, d.s.sureshkumar68@gmail.com
Thank you