Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Green House Farming

Register

Click Here!

rajaram000

Hi

I need a detailed project report on green house agriculure. Especially i needed that research in Tamil Nadu. Which consultancy is doing it and how much they charge. Please give me your suggestion. Thanks. - Rajaram

sampadafarms

Green House technologies-Sampada Farms

Dear Mr. Rajaram,

We can provide complete consultancy services for establishing green House projects especially suits to Tamil Nadu. Please let us know where exaclty you want to establish the project. In green houses, you can produce exotic vegetables and flowers. Do home work about the market demand for such produces and contact us with full details to enable us to forward the quotation and information about the subsidies available. You can send us the enquiry directly to sampadafarms@gmail.com

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants.

abuzein

Sampadafarms,

When you offer COMPLETE consultancy should be in a position to advice on the market demand and crop selection!!

bachhaljatwar

green house agriculture

Hi

I need a detailed project report on green house agriculure. Especially i needed that research in Tamil Nadu. Which consultancy is doing it and how much they charge. Please give me your suggestion. Thanks. - Rajaram
i m a green house farmer near chandigarh. u can contact for help and guidance.

Last edited by a moderator:

kasaranenivamsi

HI bachhaljatwar

I am interested in green house cultivation. I am from Andhra Pradesh. Can you please advise me the cost incurred to set up the green house and also the crops which are suitable in green house and the marketing conditions.

And also can i get the Green House on contract basis for 1 year, to start on small scale

Best Regards
Kri