Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Great opportunity

Register

Click Here!

bhaskara777

Hi,
I am interested in this project. I am currently working in IT industry but looking for some agri related business to switch over. Please provide your contact details for further discussion.

Last edited:

manamalli

Hi!
I saw ur post now only. Iam receiding in chennai and Iam intersted in ur concept. Iam an agriculture graduate. Give me the details of the project and how the group is going to execute the project.
Regards

rukmini

Dear all

We are a cohesive group of 35 members from different profession and have formed a private limited company for promoting agriculture. We have bought
about 10 acres of land in Southern part of Tamil Nadu. We started cultivation in 5 acres under greenhouse concept and currently cultivating color capsicum, tomato besides brinjal. As many of you are already aware, this type of cultivation though requires sizable capital expenditure in the beginning, is also highly profitable since the yield is right thro the year and also much higher quantity than compared to the open field cultivation. We have an agri professional taking care of the farming activities. Marketing, Purchase, finance and logistics are being taken of by professionals in the city. We are now planning to expand our area of operations to other parts of the state to increase our level of activities

Persons who are genuinely interested in agri and willing to wait for atleast 2 years for dividends may send pm to join our mission. Persons willing to join should also be prepared to take some active role, though not on a full time basis. This will enable them to have first hand knowledge of what is happening and also give personal satisfaction in the co.'s growth besides contributing only money . We do not want persons who just contribute money and expect dividends. We have slot only for about 10 persons as we have limitations on the number of total shareholders in a pvt ltd company, reserving the balance 5 for future expansions
Dear Sir;

Iam interested Agri projects. I wish to see the activity. pl. inform your contact details and farm location. T hanking you,,,,,,,

P.bhaskar babu

saburexports

Hi All,

This thread was started last year. I have not seen anyone who joined posting a success story. I think it would be better if we verify the facts before joining them. Just cautioning people who are planning to join. Posted in public interest.

Regards,
Sabur Exports

mwhagro

Hello,

We have developed 'FreshKeeper' which keeps fruits, vegetables and flowers fresh even days after they have been plucked from the trees.

And we are looking for distributors, exporters, growers and traders to sell this product.

Visit us on Freshkeeper: Keeping Fruit & Vegetables fresh longer - Fruit Preservation - MWH Agrology or Contact at - info@mwhagro.com to know more about us and see how we relentlessly strive to create better product.

When you contact, plz mention that you found my contact info on Agricultureinformation!