Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Great opportunity

Register

Click Here!

ajay100

Dear all

We are a cohesive group of 35 members from different profession and have formed a private limited company for promoting agriculture. We have bought
about 10 acres of land in Southern part of Tamil Nadu. We started cultivation in 5 acres under greenhouse concept and currently cultivating color capsicum, tomato besides brinjal. As many of you are already aware, this type of cultivation though requires sizable capital expenditure in the beginning, is also highly profitable since the yield is right thro the year and also much higher quantity than compared to the open field cultivation. We have an agri professional taking care of the farming activities. Marketing, Purchase, finance and logistics are being taken of by professionals in the city. We are now planning to expand our area of operations to other parts of the state to increase our level of activities

Persons who are genuinely interested in agri and willing to wait for atleast 2 years for dividends may send pm to join our mission. Persons willing to join should also be prepared to take some active role, though not on a full time basis. This will enable them to have first hand knowledge of what is happening and also give personal satisfaction in the co.'s growth besides contributing only money . We do not want persons who just contribute money and expect dividends. We have slot only for about 10 persons as we have limitations on the number of total shareholders in a pvt ltd company, reserving the balance 5 for future expansions

mj16130

Hi Ajay,

Currently I am working in Pune in leading Agriculture Equipment manufacture company.

I was looking for similar kind of projects for quite some time.
I will be interested inthis project.Pls send me the details along with your contact details.

Regards,
Jayadev,

Last edited by a moderator:

ajay100

Dear Jayadev

Thanks

Your msg count in pm is full. Pl ensure you clear old PMs sothat
I can send details. Or else send your mail id thro pm

Ajay

sumimurali

Re Great opportunity

Hi Ajay

Can u reply . I am very much interested in the project

sanjay rana

hi ajay i also intrested in this project but i have not money for this but i have great knowledge for agriculture. if u intrested for help of my knowledge than contact me.
mob. no.

sadiq215

Green house

hi ajay i also intrested in this project but i have not money for this but i have great knowledge for agriculture. if u intrested for help of my knowledge than contact me.
mob. no.
I have a Green House in Rajasthan and looking a good agricultrist who can produce vegitables and others on profit partnership. If you are agreed please contact me . The future will be bright because if you are success in one Green House there are 10 more.

ajay100

Re Great opportunity

Dear

Right now we donot want to venture outside TN
since we are more familiar with very many conditions
here

May be after couple of years of much more stabilisation
we can afford to spread our wings to other parts of India

Thanks your interest shown

Ajay

SATLA R.K.

Great opporunity

Dear Ajay,

I appreciate your concept of Joint farming.

I am intersted any Green House proposal near Mumbai,Pune or Nashik area

We have 2 Acre Green House near Pune - is under constuction & expected to be completed by July 2012.

We plan to start growing Vegetables mainly -Cucumber,Toamtos & green Capsicum by Hydroponic method.We can expand to 5 acre cultivation.

Intersted people willing to join us & form a pvt ltd company may contact us

We need dedicated partners in the project -willing to take the assigned responsibility .We do not want mere investers.

Invite proposals from hardcore professionals

Thanks

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
(Brokers for International Trade)
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

sumideeps95

Good morning dear Ajay

Pla mail me the details
warm regds
chander

Dear all

We are a cohesive group of 35 members from different profession and have formed a private limited company for promoting agriculture. We have bought
about 10 acres of land in Southern part of Tamil Nadu. We started cultivation in 5 acres under greenhouse concept and currently cultivating color capsicum, tomato besides brinjal. As many of you are already aware, this type of cultivation though requires sizable capital expenditure in the beginning, is also highly profitable since the yield is right thro the year and also much higher quantity than compared to the open field cultivation. We have an agri professional taking care of the farming activities. Marketing, Purchase, finance and logistics are being taken of by professionals in the city. We are now planning to expand our area of operations to other parts of the state to increase our level of activities

Persons who are genuinely interested in agri and willing to wait for atleast 2 years for dividends may send pm to join our mission. Persons willing to join should also be prepared to take some active role, though not on a full time basis. This will enable them to have first hand knowledge of what is happening and also give personal satisfaction in the co.'s growth besides contributing only money . We do not want persons who just contribute money and expect dividends. We have slot only for about 10 persons as we have limitations on the number of total shareholders in a pvt ltd company, reserving the balance 5 for future expansions

sundarsmnm

one of our friend has green house and cultivating seedless cucumber(south tamilnadu 80 km from madurai) if you want him to join in your mission please sen mail

shan0404

Dear Ajay

I am interested in your project. Kindly advise your contact details to discuss about the same.

Thanks & Best regards
Shan
Pollachi

mj16130

Dear Ajay,

You can send details to below mail id.

Regards,
Jayadev

ajay100

Re Great opportunity

Dear all

Thanks for this web site. Could identify 6 genuine
persons. Request other genuinely interested persons
to hurry up to avoid missing the bus

Ajay

ajay100

Re Great opportunity

Thanks all friends who posted here
and also thro private msgs

7 persons have already joined us
Only 3 more allowed

Genuinely interested persons - hurry up
to avoid disappointment later

Ajay

gorantla

I am interested

I am interested
Dear all