Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Great opportunity for dairy farm beginners

Register

Click Here!

parameshwar_h

Dear dairy farm beginners,

There is a great opportunity for dairy farm beginners. NABARD has launched a scheme "Dairy Entrepreneurs Development Scheme", in which 25% subsidy is offered on setting up of small scale dairy farm, setting up of calf/heifer rearing centres, milking/chilling systems, veterinary facility, vermicompost, milk parlour set up and many others.
Procedure
  1. Prepare project report
  2. Submit the report to bank
  3. Bank will sanction the loan
  4. After release of first instalment of loan, bank will submit a report to NABARD for subsidy release
  5. Subject to eligibility and availability of funds, NABARD will release the subsidy to the bank, which will be adjusted against the loan amount.
Avail the facility provided by the government and get benefit from dairy farm. If you need any assistance I can help you.

kallareguru

Reg: opportunity for dairy farm beginners

Dear Hegderu,.

I am interested in this project....

kindly provide information about this project.

I am from sagar taluk - shimoga dist........

Thanking you
GURUPRASAD.K.K

Last edited by a moderator:

sudhieshg

I am interested, please give a project profile, also indicate if loans are provided for aquiring land also for this project.

sudhieshg

triad

dear sir,
i planned to start an dairy farm.can you give me details about the priject project .it will be very much helpful for me

samruthy

Diary farm

I am interested, please give a project profile, also indicate if loans are provided for aquiring land also for this project.

samruthy

diary farm

I am interested, please give a project profile, also indicate if loans are provided for aquiring land also for this project.We are in Pathanapuram;Kerala.

arunnpatel

dairyfarm

hello sir...
i am interested in establishing dairy farm in my village.
please send me some more information about dairy farming. I belongs to GUJARAT.

thank you

ceebee10

Dear dairy farm beginners,

There is a great opportunity for dairy farm beginners. NABARD has launched a scheme "Dairy Entrepreneurs Development Scheme", in which 25% subsidy is offered on setting up of small scale dairy farm, setting up of calf/heifer rearing centres, milking/chilling systems, veterinary facility, vermicompost, milk parlour set up and many others.
Procedure
  1. Prepare project report
  2. Submit the report to bank
  3. Bank will sanction the loan
  4. After release of first instalment of loan, bank will submit a report to NABARD for subsidy release
  5. Subject to eligibility and availability of funds, NABARD will release the subsidy to the bank, which will be adjusted against the loan amount.
Avail the facility provided by the government and get benefit from dairy farm. If you need any assistance I can help you.
i already have 15 buffaloes small and big of which 4 are milching. 30 lts of milk obtained each day.
interested in nabard scheme. want a project report for 1o buffaloes 5lacs loan of which 50000/- would be my contribution.
farm is in shrirampur ahmednagar, maharashtra. pol.

chiku_it_invent

please tell me about project report how much loan sanction by bank and which documents we need for that and if we have not land so what is process for that.
And How much initial investment we need for this project ?

sskamdhenumilk

information calf rearing project

Recepted sir,
Thank for your NABARD scheme information, sir i am planning to start calf raaring in Nashin[Maharashta] please sent more information for this scheme

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern, Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me -
Regards, SK Lakshmanan

pamsartr

Business opportunity for young/new entrepreneurs

Hello friends

people from Haryana who want to start business of dairying and agri in karnal can contact me. I am a young enterpreneur and looking for people who want to create a big business starting with small scale and ready to put their hard efforts in achieving their dreams.
people who have solid business ideas in agri or any other agro based business or dairying can contact me to start the discussion.
Only condition is that person should be willing to dedicate their hard work for their dreams. I will help with investing.

karnan in haryana is in the middle of delhi and chandigarh with both places only 2hrs away. karnal is excellent city from living point of view.

contact soon.
reg
parmod sharma

pamsartr

Can contact me

sudhieshg
Hello friends

people who want to start business of dairying and agri can contact me. I am a young enterpreneur and looking for people who want to create a big business starting with small scale and ready to put their hard efforts in achieving their dreams.
people who have solid business ideas in agri or any other agro based business or dairying can contact me to start the discussion.
Only condition is that person should be willing to dedicate their hard work for their dreams. I will help with investing.

contact soon.
reg
parmod sharma

pamsartr

Contact me

dear sir,
i planned to start an dairy farm.can you give me details about the priject project .it will be very much helpful for me
Hello friends

people who want to start business of dairying and agri can contact me. I am a young enterpreneur and looking for people who want to create a big business starting with small scale and ready to put their hard efforts in achieving their dreams.

contact soon.
reg
parmod sharma

pamsartr

Contact me

please tell me about project report how much loan sanction by bank and which documents we need for that and if we have not land so what is process for that.
And How much initial investment we need for this project ?
Hello friends

contact soon.
reg
parmod sharma

sskamdhenumilk

hello sir...
i am interested in establishing calf rearing farm in my village.
please send me some more information about calf rearing farming. I belongs to Nashik[Maharashtra]

thank you sandip sonawane

lithikaa

Give me sample project report for 10 cows

Dear sir,

I am from Dindigul dietrict Tamilnadu.I am very mcuh inetrest to form a Dairy farm with 10 cows.Please give sample project report and also give the details of financial support and subsidy details from nabard.

adi123

Hi Sir,

I am in a process to start a small dairy farm and looking for a help. Its really great if NABARD can help us financialy. please speak to me

samachobe

Question

Hi Sir,

I am interested in this scheme.

Please help me to know what is exactly process of this scheme.

Thanks,
Samadhan Chobe
Usmanabad, Maharashtra