Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Great opportunity for dairy farm beginners

Register

Click Here!

amolgotarne

Hi Sir,

I am interested in Dairy Farming.
kindly provide information about this project.
i.e
1.what document will need to apply for loan,
2.How to prepare project report, or please provide me format of project report.
I am from Thane District. please provide this information to me.
mob.no 7798414655
Email-amol_22nov@yahoo.com

Thanking you
Amol G.

pgbhojani

Help me

Dear dairy farm beginners,

There is a great opportunity for dairy farm beginners. NABARD has launched a scheme "Dairy Entrepreneurs Development Scheme", in which 25% subsidy is offered on setting up of small scale dairy farm, setting up of calf/heifer rearing centres, milking/chilling systems, veterinary facility, vermicompost, milk parlour set up and many others.
Procedure
  1. Prepare project report
  2. Submit the report to bank
  3. Bank will sanction the loan
  4. After release of first instalment of loan, bank will submit a report to NABARD for subsidy release
  5. Subject to eligibility and availability of funds, NABARD will release the subsidy to the bank, which will be adjusted against the loan amount.
Avail the facility provided by the government and get benefit from dairy farm. If you need any assistance I can help you.

Hi Sir, I am interested in Dairy Farming. kindly provide information about this project. i.e 1.what document will need to apply for loan, 2.How to prepare project report, or please provide me format of project report. I am from Gujarat District. please provide this information to me. Mo. No 9601637218 and My E-mail ID. pareshpatel113@gmail.com

Last edited:

bababob

Sir,
I planned for a cbg plant with the wastes of the diary farm.ny uncle has a diary farm having 3o cows..But I have no money to invaste.can I get any help from the bank?

ramesh katti

dea sir m planning to start dairy in bangalore with desi cow ,,,,,,,,,,,,

i hav planning to take lease land,,,,,,,, can i get subside on this ,,,,,,,, do v hav land in my name or ??

pleas let me know need ur num to talk thk u 9844411651 RAMESH

vegiramesh

Re:Dear dairy farm beginners

Hi parameshwa,

I am planning to keep Buffaloe Farming.so Could you please help me.

So what are documents required for that.

Could you please mail me vegi.ramesh@gmail.com

Thanks&Regards,
Ramesh

There is a great opportunity for dairy farm beginners. NABARD has launched a scheme "Dairy Entrepreneurs Development Scheme", in which 25% subsidy is offered on setting up of small scale dairy farm, setting up of calf/heifer rearing centres, milking/chilling systems, veterinary facility, vermicompost, milk parlour set up and many others.
Procedure
  4. After release of first instalment of loan, bank will submit a report to NABARD for subsidy release
  5. Subject to eligibility and availability of funds, NABARD will release the subsidy to the bank, which will be adjusted against the loan amount.
Avail the facility provided by the government and get benefit from dairy farm. If you need any assistance I can help you.

bk dubey

Want to start a new dairy firm in sagar madhypradesh

Procedure
Want to start a new dairy firm in sagar ,madhya pradesh

could you please help me to get the document report/ project report.
or send me the detailed report how to proceed for the same
Please reach me at - dubeybk15@gmail.com

plz mail me document detail dubeybk15@gmail.com

Last edited: