Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Govt Subsidy and finacial help for medicinal plantation.....

Register

Click Here!

We can provideyou complete project report for the medicinal plantation and the help provided by the central govt and state govts......contact to my proivate mail box

subsidy and the financial help for medicinal farming

We can provideyou complete project report for the medicinal plantation and the subsidy and the financial help provided by the central govt and state govts......contact to my proivate mail box

ddinu83

want to more info about these

hi,i am interested to growing up medicinal plants. i have approx. 5 acor land in m.p. now i am growing tulsi. plz sugest right crops.and send me your contact
thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

naturegod

We can provideyou complete project report for the medicinal plantation and the help provided by the central govt and state govts......contact to my proivate mail box
Dear Sir,

I am much interested in medicinal plantation and wanted to know about help provided by State n Central Govt. for medicinal plantation..sir, plz help me regarding this...

rbshah

Can u give me basic information on medicinal plants that are suitable in konkan and their economics for about 10 acres of land. Also give the details of pro chgs if any.
RAJESH SHAH

smsolanki5

persue more information pls

Hi,
I am interested in this plantation. I have land in Gujarat.
Please mail me
Thanks

shree hari

Need Information for aroma cultivation

Dear Sir,
I am very much intrested in cultivation of essential oil(basil oil ,palmarosa oil).i have 29 acer land in gujarat.
please give me information.

Shree Hari

bhanupriya11

Respected Sir,
I am keen to know about the Medicinal Plant's cultivation.i inherits 32 acres land in North Gujarat.As i have never practiced this kind of cultivation,I request you to give me the whole details about it like From i can the quality seed,seed application rate,requirement of N,P,K & other mandatory elements,type of planter n specifications for planting,irrigation pattern,pesticides etc.
i also wanna know about the Government provided subsidies, production details & Marketing models for getting high return.
if u will help me out with my queries,i will be grateful to you.
Thanks.

rforram

Respected Sir,

we are Hi-tech Agro Engineers ......we can help you in establishing and getting Govt Subsidy and finacial help for medicinal plantation.....we also provide consultancy for this.....with your detailed requirements you can contact us ..... email address....kforkalam@gmail.com.........

with reagrds,

Ram Chandra

rforram

Respected Sir,
I am keen to know about the Medicinal Plant's cultivation.i inherits 32 acres land in North Gujarat.As i have never practiced this kind of cultivation,I request you to give me the whole details about it like From i can the quality seed,seed application rate,requirement of N,P,K & other mandatory elements,type of planter n specifications for planting,irrigation pattern,pesticides etc.
i also wanna know about the Government provided subsidies, production details & Marketing models for getting high return.
Thanks.
Dear Bhanu Priya Ji,

we can help you in this all ...please send us all your queries and contact details at kforkalam@gmail.com....

with regards,

Ram Chandra

rajivwagh

We are group of marketers based at mumbai. Our clients are interested in medicinal plantation. pls contact us

rajivwagh

We can provideyou complete project report for the medicinal plantation and the subsidy and the financial help provided by the central govt and state govts......contact to my proivate mail box
thanx for ur reply. we are Mumbai based group of investors,who are interested in developing barren lands around Mumbai/Pune.Pls suggest how u can help. pls reply here or my private e mail

rforram

Respected Sir,
Thanks.
DEAR SIR,
HI-TECH ARGO ENGINEERS has a strong background in the science of horticulture, and their administrative experience has given them a thorough understanding of the Establishment and management of horticultural and medicinal plant orchards.
Major steps where Hi-tech experts can serve you….
• Preparation of Project Report of all kind of horticulture, agriculture and medicinal crop production and post harvesting schemes such as National Horticulture Board (NHB), National Horticulture Mission (NHM), National Medicinal Plant Mission, National agriculture Scheme etc.
• Scrutinize & Analyze the Soil and Water Testing report to decide the appropriate Horticultural crop according to the quality of soil and water.
• Submission of file of the respective client and liaising thereof with the concerned Government Department for the preliminary sanction of subsidy. The essential requirement after obtaining the LOI Hi-tech can liaise with the Bank authorities with proper documentation for grant of loan from the Nationalize Banks.
• Field Survey and proper marking of the field as per the specification of desired crop.
• Preparation of most efficient, economic and technically sound design of the drip system for the field.
• Facilitates and provides all kinds of equipments and machines according to crop and drip system design to timely complete the project such as high efficiency pit digging machine, trench cutting machine, levelers etc.,. A team of skilled labor can be provided to refill the pits with the proper ratio of manure and nutrients according to desired crop.
• Supply of high yield plants and plantation at the field is being done by a team of experienced people under the supervision of plantation expert to reduce mortality of plants at significant level.
• Supports to get sanctioning of highest possible subsidy by Govt. Department on completion of the orchard work. All necessary verification of field by the Govt. Department would carry out under our expert’s guidance to maximize benefit of the client.
For more details plz feel free to contact us on hforhitech@gmail.com …….or call 9829230463
With regards,
Ram Chandra

z_harikrishna

i am interested to growing up medicinal plants. i am frm A.p. plz sugest Medi crops.and send me the details
thanks!

yadwinder_07

ih

hi,i am interested to growing up medicinal plants. i have approx. 5 acor land in punjab. now i am growing haldi plz sugest right crops.and send me your contact
thanks!

themia

interested in your information.

I am interested in the information you highlighted please send me the details

mammta

Dear sir, i want to grow medicanal plant in my native north bihar,so i want full information about medicnal plant k wich plant is sutible for grow in this region,please advice where i will sael that medicnal plant