Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Govt Subsidy and finacial help for medicinal plantation.....

Register

Click Here!

jassa4u2003

hi iam jass from jalandhar punjab post garduate already have a good dairy farm which is in now extending condition with in few weeks . so i want 2 start growing medicinal plants plz help me in that related 2 temp condition of punjab and d marketing condiots thanx

jassa4u2003

hi,i am interested to growing up medicinal plants. i have approx. 5 acor land in punjab. now i am growing haldi plz sugest right crops.and send me your contact
thanks!
hi iam also from punjab plz help in ur crop where u market it and in what condiotions and d economically statics

Last edited by a moderator:

sloganathan

medicinal plant query

Sir, i am very much intrested in medicinal plantations in karnataka , i have 3 acre land ,please guide me regardiong state/Central subsidy for this plantations, how i should start this project, please guide in this regard ,it will be great help for the communityas a whole. thansk with regards s.Loganathan

Please send me your contact detail with complete query. Please send me private message to my private message box with complet query. With your location details.

sloganathan

medicinal plant query

Dear Sir, i have 5 Acres of land near Tumkur, karnataka near small mountain area, and i am interested for medicinal plant in my land please give full details and govt subsidy, earning prospects of the plants any agency available for guidence,seedsupply/and buy back offer in karnataka, bangalore.
Thanks with regards
S.Loganathan

sales04

Hello.

Dear Sirs,

I have a big enquiry. Pls quote the FOB tomorrow ASAP.
Q-ty of each item is 10 000 pcs.
Please complete the form form in our website to view samples and specifications of our requirements on our

I need the estimated FOB price incl export packing details (weight

and measurements of the export carton)

B.R.
David Luis

We can provideyou complete project report for the medicinal plantation and the help provided by the central govt and state govts......contact to my proivate mail box
Dear Sirs,
We wish to sate that we are one of the Cultivators ,Distillers ,Domatic supplier and Exporters various essential oils since 1990 .Currently we are interested in purchase of Palmarosa oil,Citronella oil, Citridora oil, Lemon Grass oil, Sofia oil, Ocimum Sanctum oil, and Davana oil .
Pl inform your current stock and best rate of each items.
Currently we are having good germinate Palmarosa seed (Cymbopogon martini)-Variety : PRC -1 in bulk .Pl confirm your needs
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all time.

Awaiting your response.

With regards.
*************************************************************************************
R.SURENDIRAN
M/s, Citro Essential Oils Distillery Industry,
Erankuttai, Vellithiruppur – P.O, Bhavani – T.K,
Erode – D.T,T.N – 638 314, India .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PH : 91- 4256-253412, 253413 # MOBILE : 91 – 98427 53412
FAX: 91-4256-253254 # 91-424-252181
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail: citro@sancharnet.in,citroessentialoils@yahoo.com

sidhu012

Requirement of the most beneficial plants list and no. of plants per acre for ..

We can provideyou complete project report for the medicinal plantation and the subsidy and the financial help provided by the central govt and state govts......contact to my proivate mail box

Respected sir,

We are a charitable trust want to start a herbal plantation on our own. we want help from you sir. can you send the list of the beneficial plants and the plants per acre and their yield cycles. We are in the immediate requirement to these details. please forward us the details if available with you to my mail id: sidhu.sreedhar@gmail.com or to my contact mobile no. 9700456057.

Thanking you sir,
Yours truly,
B.sreedher, CMA(ICWAI),