Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

glory lily, glorisa superba

Register

Click Here!

sivapgv

Hi All,

My name is sivaraj, i am a former, we have cultivate the glorisa superba seeds. we have bulk quantity of seeds. we need to sale this seeds, if any body needs this seeds, contact me or send message. in our area lot of former extract this plant.
Thanks,
sivaraj.

Last edited:

vrkrishnan78

Gloriossa superba see

Dear Sir

Kindly let me know the quantity.so that i can give price for the seeds.or call me for further discussion.

Regards

Radhakrishnan.T.V

Hi All,

My name is sivaraj, i am a former, we have cultivate the glorisa superba seeds. we have bulk quantity of seeds. we need to sale this seeds, if any body needs this seeds, contact me or send message. in our area lot of former extract this plant.
Thanks,
sivaraj.

ananth1946

Gloriosa superba seeds

I am an interested gardner (post retirement) and am interested in a small quantity of these seeds for my home garden.
Could you contact me so that I may procure it from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

sivapgv

Dear Sir

Kindly let me know the quantity.so that i can give price for the seeds.or call me for further discussion.

Regards

Radhakrishnan.T.V
Dear sir,
Thank you for contacting us. we are excepting 10 tons more seeds in our area. we are harvesting the seeds, It will take one month to complete the harvesting the seeds. please send the quote for per KG seeds. we are waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Sivaraj.

Last edited by a moderator: