Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Gingko biloba leaf/Seeds/plants available at Kashmir

Register

Click Here!

iirc

We are one of the premier registered Agriculture, Horticulture & Flouriculture based institution involved in production,development,trading and exporting of RAW HERBS, FRUITS, SPICES, Fruit,Medicinal Plants and Vegetable seeds from The country of Kashmir.

Dry Herbs
Hemidesmus indicus, Hyoscyamus niger Linn , Mentha arvensis, Artemisia absinthium Linn, Kashmiri Asparagus racemus, Malva sylvestries Linn, Lavatera cashmeriana Cambess, Polygonum hydropiper Linn, Celosia Linn, Taraxacum officinale,Origanum vulgare Linn, Fresh & Dried Green Ginkgo biloba Leaves.

Medicinal & Vegetable Seeds
100% Pure Kashmirian Crataegus oxyacantha Linn, Colchicum, lutem Baker, Celosia Linn, Poppy seeds, Crocus sativus Linn, Croms,Hyoscyamus niger Linn, Peganum harmala Linn, Origanum vulgare Linn,Chilies, Malus communis,Prunus armeniaca, Prunus serotina,Cedrus deodar, Celosia Linn, Aeaxulus indica Colebr, Capsicum annum, Ginkgo biloba Seeds etc.

Plants:
Wild Cherry, Sweet Cherry, Pomengranate cuttings, Sweet Appricort, Apple, Kewi, Plum,Lukat, Peach, Almond, Walnut Grapes, Sweet Chestnut, Deaudar,Ginkgo biloba.

Quality seed materials availabe for SALE!!!

For further details please write to us

Last edited by a moderator:

dawod

herbs&mushroom

Dear Sir,

We are Birihsan new herbal com. in Basrah/Iraq. Like to get the raw herbs ,herb and tree seeds and their prices according to kg/$ in the attached list.And I have interest to establish mushroon project in Basrah/IRAQ to produce 50 kg in summer and more than 150 kg per day in winter.First of all I need consultant to supervise the project.May tell me the conditions
Dawod Alrubaiay
Basrah/Iraq

Last edited by a moderator: