Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

G9 Banana Tissue Culture from GrowmoreBiotech

Register

Click Here!

beema_gm

Dear Friends,

We are the one of the Top Tissue culture company in India, with the production of daily 1,00,000 tissue cultures in our lab. "GrowmoreBiotech" exports the plants to countries like Pakistan, Africa, Brazil, etc. Get to us to order an excellent G9 Banana at a reasonable rates.

Thanks & Regards,
Shamil

Last edited by a moderator:

gnaresh

Dear Friends,

We are the one of the Top Tissue culture company in India, with the production of daily 1,00,000 tissue cultures in our lab. "GrowmoreBiotech" exports the plants to countries like Pakistan, Africa, Brazil, etc. Get to us to order an excellent G9 Banana at a reasonable rates.

Thanks & Regards,
Shamil
provide your contact details, we required bulk quantity.

beema_gm

Contact GrowmoreBiotech

Hi,

As we cant post our contact details here. Pls mention ur contact no. or mail id. I send send my contact details. Else search growmore Biotech in Google it will give you the contact details,

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

rahul d

Your contact details - Growmore - grow up !!

I was going through this post and could not hold myself back from asking - when you are such a big company why don't you just pay the membership fee which will be quite negligible for you compared to the benefits you will reap - that way you will get a lot of people contact you.

beema_gm

Reply to Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your comment. When we are such a Big organization in Tissue culture development, do you think we dont have premium account. First think is we have premium account in our company name. I am the employee in this organization. I dont have premium account. I dont have permission to use my company iD so created my own and posting it.

Thanks & Regards,
Shamil

rmathews

g 9 ecenomics

Dear Shamil.

I have land in South TN, nr Thenkasi and have water facility too.

Can you pls advise ,

What type of soil content needed for G9
how many plants per acere
time period requried
what would be aprox cost per acere per year
what would be the income per acer expected

rgd
rajan mathew

mksgp

rate per tree

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,
Shamil
pl tell rate per tree 9443265240 mksinve@satyam.net.in

vishnusankar

Please post correct details in this forum.

Dear friend,

You have stated that your production capacity is 1 Lakh plants / Day, whereas your website states that the production capacity is 6-15 million plants per Annum i.e. Max.40,000 plants/Day.

You have inflated the figures by 150%.

Your intention may be to glorify the company but exaggerations tend to tarnish your image. Henceforth please post after consultation with your company President Dr.N.Bharathi who is one of the best in Biotech field.

beema_gm

Details in Website are Old

Dear Vishnu..,

Thanks for your comment. The website which you saw was very old one and we didnt updated recently. Now we have increased our lab size and the workers so we easily get produced 1,00,000 plants every day.

Thanks & Regards,
Shamil