Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For dairy information

Register

Click Here!

jainsab109

Hello sir,
I am looking forward to start a dairy farm in KOTA RAJASTHAN. i would like to know these things.
1. If there is any free handbook or catalog please send me
2. How much land require to start a farm.
3. For 60 cows and buffaloes.
4. Machinery required and their cost.
5. Shed building should be.
6. feed and feeding method to get more milk.
7. Minimum lands and money required to start with.

I wanted to do the ground work once i get the details. Please also send me if you have any catalogue on the same.

can u please tell me the procedure to avail the loan to start dairy farm.

Thank You in Advance
ANKIT JAIN

manojsinghchandel

Hi

Hi

We can do it on consultancy basis from concept to complete implementation but min. 100 animals, do let us know your interest if agreed.

Regards

kinggovan

Dairy farm project

Hello sir,
I am looking forward to start a dairy farm in KOTA RAJASTHAN. i would like to know these things.

I wanted to do the ground work once i get the details. Please also send me if you have any catalogue on the same.

Thank You in Advance
ANKIT JAIN
Dear Mr.Ankit Jain.,
I appreciate your interest in Dairy farming,it is really an sustainable business,also your idea of starting with 60+ cows is ideal.First of all,you should plan the market for sale of milk,then fodder land for feeding cows etc.I am Veterinarian,working for the largest Dairy farm in the world with 42,000 HF Cows,now undertaken international project at khartoum.AL-SAFI DAIRY FARM,RIYADH,KSA,Is largest farm.
contact by ,
DR.GOVAN

Last edited by a moderator:

pummy1

Greetings.

Dear Dr.Govan and Ankit Jain,

Can you both contact me on my email ID
It is regarding milk dairy.

Ankit : I am Puran Pal working with the United Nation in Israel. I have a big farm in Mandal Garh Tehsil (100km away from Kota). We are starting a commercial level dairy.

You can contact me . Please give your introduction in your response, if u r interested in joint venture. We have about 4000 Acres land under Kissan Jagrati Kendra in Rajasthan alone, with ample water. We are looking for partners.

Best regards.

Rao Puran Pal
United Nations office in Israel.

Dear Mr.Ankit Jain.,
I appreciate your interest in Dairy farming,it is really an sustainable business,also your idea of starting with 60+ cows is ideal.First of all,you should plan the market for sale of milk,then fodder land for feeding cows etc.I am Veterinarian,working for the largest Dairy farm in the world with 42,000 HF Cows,now undertaken international project at khartoum.AL-SAFI DAIRY FARM,RIYADH,KSA,Is largest farm.
contact by ,
DR.GOVAN

vasanth377

Re: dairy farm

dear friend for your kind information please contact a good company who are pioneers in dairy farming an done many research on, so that they acn guide you properly.. there is one company called DELAVAL a sweden based 125 years old company doing very good, job providing all the services required for dairy farming. log on to this website and put up your enquiry and they will conbtact and guide in proper way.

Regards
Vasanth

drsarkar

Hello sir,

Thank You in Advance
ANKIT JAIN
Dear Mr. Ankit Jain ,

We are from Dairy Farm & Process sector under GGDFCS Consultancy services having Offices at Ratlam & Dholpur ..Plz contact us through PM ..

drsarkar

For Commercial Dairy at Mandalgarh - Rajasthan

Dear Rao Puran alias Pummy ,
We are from India based Dairy Farm as well as Processing Consultants based in Rajasthan & M.P. Plz contact us for ur Dairy Farm Project on Turnkey basis .. We are the Designer & Project Implementer ..With best wishes ....

Dear Dr.Govan and Ankit Jain,

Can you both contact me on my email ID loving.god123@gmail.com

It is regarding milk dairy.

Ankit : I am Puran Pal working with the United Nation in Israel. I have a big farm in Mandal Garh Tehsil (100km away from Kota). We are starting a commercial level dairy.

You can contact me on 00972 54 65 38 341. Please give your introduction in your response, if u r interested in joint venture. We have about 4000 Acres land under Kissan Jagrati Kendra in Rajasthan alone, with ample water. We are looking for partners.

Best regards.

Rao Puran Pal
United Nations office in Israel.

sundar subbuss

dairying

Hello sir,

Thank You in Advance
ANKIT JAIN
You mail your Email ID so that a lot to be considered before starting. Unless this is based on Zero base with integrated live stock farming, I think you don't get the right profits ploughing back to you

sundar subbuss

dairying

Hello sir,

Thank You in Advance
ANKIT JAIN
You mail your Email ID so that a lot to be considered before starting. Unless this is based on Zero base with integrated live stock farming, I think you don't get the right profits ploughing back to you

sundar subbuss

dairying

Hello sir,

Thank You in Advance
ANKIT JAIN