Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

First time in INDIA Wanted Distributors Etc.,

Register

Click Here!

indonippon64

Pl. provide details

I am interested for DELHI+NCR(Gurgaon).pl. provide full details along with pumplets etc(By mail only).If suitable, can go for business.
regards

n4nidya

sir iam intrested in this products in delear ship in rajapalayam and tenkasi region pls contact

Last edited by a moderator:

contracos

please contact

Hi,

we are very much interested in your NEEM Phenyl-100% Herbal Phenyl First time in INDIA please reply with price and other details including dealership details for the Madhya Pradesh,

regards
vishal k
please contact...

girish_007

natural phenyl

We are Quality manufacturers of NEEM Phenyl-100% Herbal Phenyl First time in INDIA This floor care product is Made with100% Herbal and natural Ingredients.The Natural substitute/answer for your Chemical Phenyle and floor cleaners. We need Districtwise Distributors,Dealers,Self Help Groups,Housewifes,Retired Persons, students for promoting GREEN product and earn Handsome MONEY.Please Contact for further details.
Dear sir,
i am intrested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the Nagpur region.

Waiting for your reply.

GIRISH SHENDRE
SUMEDH AGRO PRODUCTS
NAGPUR,MAHARASHTRA,INDIA

ashishentp

Please provide details

Dear Sir,
We are intrested for distributorship of your product in Rajasthan,kindly send product details and prices

krishnan s

We are Quality manufacturers of NEEM Phenyl-100% Herbal Phenyl First time in INDIA This floor care product is Made with100% Herbal and natural Ingredients.The Natural substitute/answer for your Chemical Phenyle and floor cleaners. We need Districtwise Distributors,Dealers,Self Help Groups,Housewifes,Retired Persons, students for promoting GREEN product and earn Handsome MONEY.Please Contact for further details.
Sir if interested to protect your name of the product under Trade Marks in order to avoid to copied by others, pls contact

pranav53

Green Phynil

I am interested,kindly send me the details and the test report of the same. What are the packing size and case lot with trade term.
Pranav Dave
Please contact..

vineebiz

Sir, this is vinayaka.b from tirupati pls mail the formalities for taking the
dealership for andhra pradesh

harinakshic

Sir,

Would be interested please give me your contact details or mail me the details of the product
Regards,
Harinakshi

vineebiz

Need info

we are quality manufacturers of neem phenyl-100% herbal phenyl first time in india this floor care product is made with100% herbal and natural ingredients.the natural substitute/answer for your chemical phenyle and floor cleaners. we need districtwise distributors,dealers,self help groups,housewifes,retired persons, students for promoting green product and earn handsome money.please contact for further details.
sir pls give complete info that u hgave not nentioned ur mobile no to contact

fstglobal

hai,

i am intrested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the kerala region.

regards

saju
Please contact..
Dear saju,

We thank your interests towards NIMMY-Neem Phenyl,Please send full details regarding your mobile number or email after reciving mail contact you by telephone or will reply by mail.

Tahnking you
FST INTERNATIONAL

fstglobal

Ok

hai,

i am intrested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the kerala region.

regards

saju
Please contact..
Market my special Herbal Phenyl in your region
I am manufacturing a special Green Phenyl. It is fully Natural, made with 100%Natural and Herbal ingredients and having amazing safe green environment benefits. It is first superior brand available in the market. For now, we have no competitor in India.
If interested, you can be our franchise of your area. You may be a businessman or an employee. Tell me as how much time you can spare and how much you want to earn, I can give you a project with full freedom to spend your time joyfully and achieve your goal. If you are serious, you can be our business partner. If you become our franchise, then it is our job to equip you to do the job effectively.
Please feel free to know more information Please. If interested, please send your basic details. Then we can interact and finalize our business arrangement.

shashaiva_shree

Sir,

i am intresting in promoting this product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the Bangalore & Tumkur Dt

regards

pranav53

Interested for Dealership. Vadodara-Gujarat

Kindly send me the test report nad credential of Green Phenyl. I have interest to make sale of the same at Vadodara- Gujarat.
Please contact....
Pranav Dave

arnesh

hai iam dhinesh in tamilnadu.i much interested in promote this herbal producs pls give a details