Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

First time in INDIA Wanted Distributors Etc.,

Register

Click Here!

fstglobal

We are Quality manufacturers of NEEM Phenyl-100% Herbal Phenyl First time in INDIA This floor care product is Made with100% Herbal and natural Ingredients.The Natural substitute/answer for your Chemical Phenyle and floor cleaners. We need Districtwise Distributors,Dealers,Self Help Groups,Housewifes,Retired Persons, students for promoting GREEN product and earn Handsome MONEY.Please Contact for further details.fstintl@gmail.com

Last edited:

sajugeorge

distribution

hai,

i am intrested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the kerala region.

regards

saju
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

raj14467

Dealership for Pune.

We are Quality manufacturers of NEEM Phenyl-100% Herbal Phenyl First time in INDIA This floor care product is Made with100% Herbal and natural Ingredients.The Natural substitute/answer for your Chemical Phenyle and floor cleaners. We need Districtwise Distributors,Dealers,Self Help Groups,Housewifes,Retired Persons, students for promoting GREEN product and earn Handsome MONEY.Please Contact for further details.
Dear Sir,

Please do send us detail information and test sample on following address.
Rajesh Joshi

Regards
Rajesh Joshi

millshiva

i can promote this product in my region.plz give me ur price and contact address.

girish_007

natural phenyl

We are Quality manufacturers of NEEM Phenyl-100% Herbal Phenyl First time in INDIA This floor care product is Made with100% Herbal and natural Ingredients.The Natural substitute/answer for your Chemical Phenyle and floor cleaners. We need Districtwise Distributors,Dealers,Self Help Groups,Housewifes,Retired Persons, students for promoting GREEN product and earn Handsome MONEY.Please Contact for further details.
hai,

i am intrested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the NAGPUR region OF MAHARASHTRA.

regards

GIRISH SHENDRE

venkat_123

I am interested pls send details

I am from Nellore,andhra pradesh iam interested in promoting your product,please send complete price details and dealership details

vaishanavi

i am intrested

Dear sir,

i am intrested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the Hyderabad region OF Andharapradesh

Thanks

Rajani

saregama

For inqury

hai,

i am intrested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the Gujarat region.

regards

Dilip Patel
Surat Gujarat India,
Please contact..

joshisoumian

Interested in Neem product marketing in kerala

Please send the detailed information regarding the products.
M.S Joshy
Please contact..

sndevelopers

i am interested

i am interested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the MUMBAI region OF MAHARASHTRA.

Send me mail...

mayank2all

Distributorship in jaipur

i am interested in the product and please reply with price and other details including dealership for the JAIPUR region of RAJASTHAN.

Please contact...

kulpanth

Dear Sir, Kindly send details of the product alongwith pricelist for Sikkim and North Bengal.

mmkhan

Interested

Hello there,

I am interested in your product, please send me complete details with the best competitive price

Regards,
Mohammed

meruguprasad

dealership for your product

Dear sir,
I am intrested to do distribution of your product in AP. Please send me the details of your product & other details.

I am wait for your reply

regards
Rajendra prasad