Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Financing available..Apply today!!

Register

Click Here!

aniket ahiwale

Hi,

I read your thread. I am planning to start a livestock project near pen Maharashtra. Would appreciate your help. Need a loan for 10 lakhs. Please mail me the details or feel free to contact me...

Last edited by a moderator:

pramodbio

Mr. Ricky,
i have more than 150 farmers group, who want to set up a big project on food processing, how can u help me regarding finance?

nisarga

hello sir
please send the details about loan,thats interest rate, duration,any security etc........to mail id.
Thank you

swaroopbiomol

hello sir,
im swaroop from bangalore.
I need investment for my projects.We are the land procurers for highly reputed companies and right now in need of investment for a short period.If you are interested please let me know.
with regards,
swaroop reddy

harsh1725

I am a private investor and a private loan lender.Get financial support from me.I offer loans at a low interest rate to individuals and business organization. I offer personal loans,business loans,debt consolidation loans,commercial loans,real estate loans,hard money loans and so much more. For more details contact me via e-mail: Please contact....
i need finance for ma dairy farm..can u suggest the rate of interest & the other formalities too..

gsekar

I am a private investor and a private loan lender.Get financial support from me.I offer loans at a low interest rate to individuals and business organization. I offer personal loans,business loans,debt consolidation loans,commercial loans,real estate loans,hard money loans and so much more. For more details contact me via e-mail: Please contact....
Pl contact me with details like Rate of interest, Repayment time, etc.

Please contact............

dmkalai

Finance need

Hello sir,
I am kalaimani , from chennai, I need loan for my Goat farm project and essential oil project, this is my contact details , please reply with your conditions.

kalaimani
agrikalai@yahoo.com

Requirement of loan for australion Sheep project

Dear Mr Ricky,

I required aloan for zero grazing australion sheep project.I required about 30 Lakhs rupees .Pl let me know about the terms and conditions and interest rate ,duration for re payment etc .Pl reply

I have got all the infrastructure to take of the project immidietly.

Thanking you.

sagarbsonawane

Hi Jagdish Sir,

Myself Sagar B. Sonawane proper from Panvel (Dist : Raigad).... Looking for a Waste / Farm Land for Multiple Agri Business..... I want to start my buisness in Ratanagiri / Sindhudurga ........ I required land for below purposes

1. Poultry Farming ,
2. Biogas,
3. Cashewnut farming
etc....

I required some how 5 acre land to start my buisnesss.

So, canu pls help me out ....

Thank You

Contact me on : 9768015177
Email ID : sagarbhalchandrasonawane@gmail.com

Please send ur contact Info...

rajaryan

Dear Ricky,

Forward the details of loan you provide, Iam Having my Dairy Farm Near Nagpur & requires 5 lac's of loan if Rate of Interest& Tenure suits me I will go for your loan, What are the formalities reqd...... Plz Contact
Regards,
Lekhraj Damah
Aryan Dairy Farm

varikkoden

expecting 150cr loan for residential project in Cochin. May i know your terms? send us details,

shanmugaps

Dear Ricky

Dear ricky,

I would like to buy a agri land in my nearby home place.could you help me in buying the land.what is the rate of interest and terms and conditions to email id .please reply to this email id

thanking you

raghav81

Dear Ricky,

Iam interested to take the loan to start a Mixed Scientific sheep farm in my Home Town. Please send the details and terms and conditions to my E mail Id

please contact.............
Raghav

Thanking you.

raghav81

Dear Ricky,

Iam interested to take the loan to start a Mixed Scientific sheep farm in my Home Town. Please send the details and terms and conditions to my E mail Id

Raghav

Thanking you.
Dear Ricky,,

Please let me how to contact you...

Regards
Raghav

jitendraknigam

looking for finance-urgent

Dear sir,
I am running a small seed company (one year old) based at Hyderabad Qualitas Crop Science. We have professional team and market presence in North India.
To expand our activity, we are looking for finance/business partner who can invest minimum 5 lac- 50 lac on intrest/year or on partnership/share basis. Company valuation today is less than 1 crore. Pls return
J K Nigam
Please contact..........

harsh1725

thanks for ur concern sir..
Ma no is 09826957257...kindly call me ..we will discuss the matter deeply.