Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Financial Partner Required for Goat Farm with 5% Returns Per month

Register

Click Here!

Dear All,

We are interested in evaluating a financial partner for a large goat farm in Tamil Nadu. We have experience in running profitable goat farms.

The proposal requires a financial input of Rs. 20 Lakhs, against an assured return on investment from the 14th month onwards. The guaranteed return that we are offering is 5% per month, after the 14th month (i.e. Rs. 1 Lakh per month). The return is guaranteed for a period of 60 months (5 years).

Our focus is on getting investors who would like to take part in a project like this.

We have all the necessary land, labor, grazing area and infrastructure to manage and run the project.

If you are a serious investor, please contact on the e-mail address or the phone number listed below for further information.

Kindly avoid private messages as they are very difficult to respond to.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Last edited:

anil1956

Dear Dr Devesh,

from your posting it is observed that you have 30 years experience, land and technology and you are in need of just 20 lakhs which is a small amount for projects. I feel it is very easy to borrow such money from banks ie if you are confident of success. You know goat farms generate huge profits. From about 20 lakhs, if grazing land/water is available more than 60 to 80 lakhs can be generated in short time.

I suggest you should approach a bank for loan. Any support suggestion, project report you need you can contact.100 % guarantee in getting you a loan of 20 to 30 lakhs for your project..
contact

anil patil
anil1956@hotmail.com

Dear All,

We are interested in evaluating a financial partner for a large goat farm in Tamil Nadu. We have over 30 years experience in running profitable goat farms.

The proposal requires a financial input of Rs. 20 Lakhs, against an assured return on investment from the 14th month onwards. The guaranteed return that we are offering is 5% per month, after the 14th month (i.e. Rs. 1 Lakh per month). The return is guaranteed for a period of 60 months (5 years).

We have all the necessary land, labor, grazing area and infrastructure to manage and run the project.

If you are a serious investor, please contact on the e-mail address or the phone number listed below for further information.

Kindly avoid private messages as they are very difficult to respond to.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

goatfarming

Dear Sir,

I definitely understand that Goat Farming is a profitable venture, and that the turnaround is fairly quick for most well managed goat projects.

I also know that it is possible to approach a bank for a loan and start a project. I however am still more interested in starting a 300 animal farm with a partnership rather than servicing interest on a loan.

The bank option always exists, however we are looking at a way where others who have investment are interested in starting an agriculture revenue project without necessarily needing to manage it.

Other than this project, I also run managed farming projects in the central tamil nadu belt with which I am providing returns to individual investors in agroforestry projects.

I will be glad to answer any other questions that you may have.

Warm regards,