Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farmers Club helps farmers to earn better

Register

Will you be interested in joining farmers club to get better returns on your produce?

• Total voters

Click Here!

rajani21

Hell sir,

i am interested, pls tel me how to join this club.

Regards,

venkat
Dear Mr.Venkat,

Thank you for expressing interest in joining the club.

Can you please let us know which club you would like to join, is it Abhinav farmers club or Pineapple farmers association?

Regards,
Rajani - Editorial Team
----------------------------------------------------

nnara530

Want to Join the Club

Hi

I am currently working in IT company but very much interested in the farming. I would like to join the club (Abhinav Farmers Club) and take trainings. Kindly provide me the contact details.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

rajani21

Hi

I am currently working in IT company but very much interested in the farming. I would like to join the club (Abhinav Farmers Club) and take trainings. Kindly provide me the contact details.

Thank you
Dear nnara530,

Following is the procedure to join the Abhinav's farmers club

If anybody wants to join the club we give the training after which we start their project. The membership charges are Rs.1000. According to the market we start growing process.

The benefits to a new member are we help in low cost production by organic farming and assist him in supplying the products directly to the consumers.

We help them to avail govt subsidy, loans and on production cost he wiill get 30% profit.

----------------------------
As told by Mr.Bodke,

editorialteam

Dear Readers,

Please note this thread is now closed since the Editors are no longer moderating this topic. If you wish to discuss further on this topic please free to contact the members directly via private message or by posting a new topic in the "Q & A" forum.

Regards,
Shweta - Editorial Team

vinay_gowda

Dear dvsvrb,

Please find answers to your questions as below.

1) A group formed in different place can join but some members need to take training in marketing and growing in high tech farming then they can join our club.

2) The group can be linked with our activities by first discussing on the phone and after a visit to our club in pune, they need to understand the system then they can join the club activities.

3) It depends upon the customer what he needs, any group before starting the growing process they will need to market survey.

Growing of different crops depends upon the temperature, rainfall, and labour availability.

4)We grow Vegetable (Indian,Exotic) Milk and Milk produts,Fruits and Grocery.

We do the complete study of what people are interested in and after that through self help groups we do the harvesting,packing,and selling activities.

Please feel free to post your queries if you have any.
---------------------
As replied by Mr.Dhyaneshwar Bodke.
Hi,

I'm entering into the greenhouse project. I got a farm land 65km from blore. Got a gud water source aswell. Could you please suggest which are the vegetables suitable around bangalore.

Regards,
Vinay

simara

Dear mr bodke,
cuuld i know pls what kind of training do u provide for farmer?
wwhat is the process to get the membership?how much money farmer can expect from theirorganic farm? pls send me the detail

arun0212

Dear All,
We are having 15 Different Types of Organic Fertilizer Which are manufactured in Karnataka and have all certificate for using these products.

Our products are using all over India and got good Result in terms of yield, pest control, Fungus control and water Management.

Our Products are Very Cheaper and superior Quality. Our product Ranges starts From Rs.210 for One Acre one time use.

Our Product Name are: K-Zyme,

K-Zyme Banana for High yield and export quality
K-Zyme Chilli for high yield and export quality
K-Zyme Flowers for high yield and export quality
K-Zyme Vegetables for high yield and export quality
K-Zyme Paddy high yield and export quality
K-Zyme wheat, for high yield and export quality
K-Fit for Fungicides,
K-Super pest Controller,
K-Mite for Controlling Mites
K-Wilt for bacterial wilt,
K-Hume for Soil fertility.

Price List
K-ZYME (250 ml) 245.00
K-WET (500 ml) 378.00
K-MITES (250 ml) 616.00
K-SUPER (250 ml) 588.00
K-WILT (100g) 182.00
K-WILT (250g) 420.00
K-BLAST (100g) 140.00
K-BLAST (250g) 294.00
K-ZYME CARDAMOM (1000ml) 840.00
K-ZYME CARDAMOM (5 Liters) 3,780.00
K-HUME (1000 ml) 588.00
K-ZYME-PADDY (250ml) 210.00
K-ZYME-BANANA (250ml) 245.00
K-ZYME-VEGETABLE (250ml) 210.00
K-ZYME-CHILLI (250ml) 308.00
K-ZYME-FLOWER (250ml) 350.00
K-ZYME-WHEAT (250ml) 210.00
K-HUME (5000 ml) 2,800.00
K-FIT (250 ml) 504.00

Contact Arun +919035770885 / Bangalore

iiht

GUAVA L49 Plants,GUAVA Sapling,Planting Material,Grafted Lalit Guava Trees 9936420215

India,s No-1 Fruit & Other Plants Supplier 12 Month All Type Plants/Saplings and seeds Available in NAFEES NURSERY [SIZE="5"]www.nafeesnursery.com[/SIZE]

NAFEES NURSERY & EXPORTER IS A CAPITAL OF GUAVA,MANGO,LEMON PLANTS, SAPLINGS IN INDIA a complete solution of Horticulture / Herbal/ Aromatic & Medicinal Plants , Seeds, Biofartlilizar,Campost and Plants Fast Grothpowder under one roof.

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

Inform to All,,

Firstly i would Like to introduce my Firm Name Nafees Nursery & Exporter located Mujasa Malihabad Lucknow U.P ( INDIA ). 09415532515 / 09936420215 / 09839886298 Our NURSERY is a Large-Scale Production ,Manufacture,Grower,Exporter,Horticultural Consultant ,Bulk Supplier, and Distributors of Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants /Saplings, Ornamental Plants /Saplings, Herbals Plants /Saplings,Medicinal Plants /Saplings, Forestry Plants /Saplings, All Type Seeds, Garden Grass and Planting Material, which deals into Horticulture.
We sale all type Best Quality Seedlins , Grafted Fruits Plants Saplings,fruit trees Small 2 Feets To Big 8 Feets size without poly and With polybag grafted Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Dushari Mango Plants/ Saplings/ Fruit tree ,Amarpali Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Mallika Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree,Chousa Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree, Langra banarasi Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree and other Mango Plants/ Saplings / Fruit tree which are yielding is high per acre and crop is highly profitable. Cost of each plant Plz Call Me 09936420215 are Email me >nafeesnursery_exporter@yahoo.co.in

POMEGRANATE SAPLINGS(Anar) FRUIT PLANTS,FRUIT TREES VARIETY
1.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Ganesh Plants,Fruit Trees
2.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Desi Plants, Fruit Trees
3.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Gutti Plants,Fruit Trees
4.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Tishucaltur Plants, Fruit Trees
5.Anar Saplings (Pomegranate)Sinduri Bhagwa Plants, Fruit Trees

1.POMEGRANATE(Anar) PLANTS /SAPLINGS >3,00,000 THREE LAKHS.

GUAVA FRUIT PLANTS,SAPLINGS,TREES.

1.Guava Allahabadi Safaida Plant Graft

2.Guava L-49 Plant Grafted

3.Guava Barafkhana Plant Grafted

4.Guava One Kg Plant Grafted

5.Guava Lalit Plant Grafted

6.Guava Black Plant Grafted

7.Guava Variegated Plant Grafted

8.Guava Chinese Plant Grafted

9.Guava Evergreen Plant Grafted

10.Guava Apple Plant Grafted

11.Guava Seed Las Plant Grafted

12.Guava G-Villas Plant Grafted

13.Guava Ashvariya Plant Grafted

14.Guava Sardar Plant Grafted

MANGO FRUIT PLANTS VARIETY

1.Mango Dushari Plant Grafted

2.Mango Dushari-51Plant Grafted

3.Mango Chausa Plant Grafted

4.Mango Langra Plant Grafted

5.Mango Lucknowa Safaida Plant Grafted

6.Mango Amrpali Plant Grafted

7.Mallika Plant Grafted

8.Mango Tomy Atkins Shugar Free

9.Mango Seed Less Plant Grafted