Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm land near Tumkur

Register

Click Here!

harshadesign

farm land near tumkur, koratkere avalialbe for sale @ rs. 2lac/acre just 90 km from bangalore with ample of water source @ 300ft very near to lake and mountain clear title, 8 acres available. Also we provide contract farming for this land with labour/agri guidance, suitable for corn/ragi/rice/arecanut/coconut etc .
Also available 4 acres land on bus going road east facing with leveling & fencing done ready for cultivation/regn. Just 100mtrs swarnamuki river, 100%vastu,rs.4lac/acre direct approach road available.
S.loganathan

“fortune farms” near tumkur (project highlights)
we are pleased to give the below details for your information and reference.
A) 1 acre agricultural land (approximately 40,000 sq, ft) with fencing, for rs. 4lac / acre.
B) maintenance of farm land can be arranged separately from local farmers for nominal monthly payments.

C) the land is ideally situated on bus going road, with approach form the road, near by easwar temple, back side gorgeous mountain view as in the broachers, just 100 meters swarnamuki river flows, east facing land, clear title property.

D) first phase 3acre available, phase-ii 8 acre, just 2 lac/acre, ample of water source is available. By the side of land mountain water flow(jope) is there , near to lake ,just 300 feet good water availability, best suitable for all type of agriculture.

E) now we are in the process of contract farming, where the land buyer will get some assured % of return p.a in his land, we will be managing the farms/agriculture etc keeping in mind that they should get good out put from their land with some sort of appreciation /income from their land is my moto.

Payment option
phase -i booking amount ------------------------------ 1 lac
initial down payment- (agreement)----------- 1 lac( leveling, fencing done)
on registration ------------------------- 2 lac

phase -ii on agreement--1 lac or registration ---1 lac
leveling/fencing/approach road extra.
With regards
s.loganathan
pl send me the contact details
i am interested in the property
regards
harsha

krishnann

Interested

Dear sir

I may prefer to buy 8 acres for my Dairy farm . I will contact you as soon as I will be back from my Official trip.
Thanks
Krishnan

sloganathan

Farm land details

Dear Mr Krishnan,
Thanks for your querry,
please let me know when ur comming back and pls call to thisnumber
Thanks with Regards
S.Loganathan

Last edited by a moderator:

sloganathan

Dear harsha, thanks for your querry
i am S.Loganathan, The land details are already given, presently having 6 acres of land and i am closing the deal by april end so that we can start corn seeding during may rainy season for entire land, thanks with regard
S.Loganathan

sloganathan

Dear agriinfo user, thanks for ur querry
and i have provided all deta for ur clarification contact
S.loganathan

avind

i am looking farm land in uradigere or in shivaganga if u now please contact

alok2009

looking for land purchase...

FARM LAND NEAR TUMKUR, KORATKERE AVALIALBE FOR SALE @ RS. 2LAC/ACRE JUST 90 KM FROM BANGALORE WITH AMPLE OF WATER SOURCE @ 300FT VERY NEAR TO LAKE AND MOUNTAIN CLEAR TITLE, 8 ACRES AVAILABLE. ALSO WE PROVIDE CONTRACT FARMING FOR THIS LAND WITH LABOUR/AGRI GUIDANCE, SUITABLE FOR CORN/RAGI/RICE/ARECANUT/COCONUT ETC .
ALSO AVAILABLE 4 ACRES LAND ON BUS GOING ROAD EAST FACING WITH LEVELING & FENCING DONE READY FOR CULTIVATION/REGN. JUST 100MTRS SWARNAMUKI RIVER, 100%VASTU,RS.4LAC/ACRE DIRECT APPROACH ROAD AVAILABLE.
S.LOGANATHAN

“FORTUNE FARMS” NEAR TUMKUR (PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS)
a) 1 Acre Agricultural Land (Approximately 40,000 Sq, ft) With fencing, For Rs. 4Lac / Acre.
b) Maintenance of farm land can be arranged separately from local farmers for nominal monthly payments.

c) The land is ideally situated on Bus Going Road, with Approach form the road, Near by Easwar Temple, Back side Gorgeous Mountain view as in the broachers, Just 100 meters Swarnamuki River Flows, East facing land, Clear title property.

d) First Phase 3Acre available, Phase-II 8 ACRE, JUST 2 LAC/ACRE, Ample of water source is available. By the side of land Mountain Water flow(jope) is there , NEAR TO LAKE ,Just 300 Feet good water availability, Best Suitable for all type of agriculture.

e) Now we are in the process of Contract Farming, where the land buyer will get some assured % of return p.a in his land, we will be managing the farms/Agriculture etc keeping in mind that they should get good out put from their land with some sort of appreciation /income from their land is MY Moto.

PAYMENT OPTION
PHASE -I Booking Amount ------------------------------ 1 Lac
Initial Down Payment- (Agreement)----------- 1 Lac( Leveling, Fencing done)
On Registration ------------------------- 2 Lac

PHASE -II ON AGREEMENT--1 LAC OR REGISTRATION ---1 LAC
LEVELING/FENCING/APPROACH ROAD EXTRA.
With Regards
S.Loganathan

I may prefer to buy 1 acres for my project farm . you will contact mr as soon as possible
Thanks..

satishkumar827

i am intrested

I am intrested contact me satish 9164229918

FARM LAND NEAR TUMKUR, KORATKERE AVALIALBE FOR SALE @ RS. 2LAC/ACRE JUST 90 KM FROM BANGALORE WITH AMPLE OF WATER SOURCE @ 300FT VERY NEAR TO LAKE AND MOUNTAIN CLEAR TITLE, 8 ACRES AVAILABLE. ALSO WE PROVIDE CONTRACT FARMING FOR THIS LAND WITH LABOUR/AGRI GUIDANCE, SUITABLE FOR CORN/RAGI/RICE/ARECANUT/COCONUT ETC .
ALSO AVAILABLE 4 ACRES LAND ON BUS GOING ROAD EAST FACING WITH LEVELING & FENCING DONE READY FOR CULTIVATION/REGN. JUST 100MTRS SWARNAMUKI RIVER, 100%VASTU,RS.4LAC/ACRE DIRECT APPROACH ROAD AVAILABLE.
S.LOGANATHAN

“FORTUNE FARMS” NEAR TUMKUR (PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS)
a) 1 Acre Agricultural Land (Approximately 40,000 Sq, ft) With fencing, For Rs. 4Lac / Acre.
b) Maintenance of farm land can be arranged separately from local farmers for nominal monthly payments.

c) The land is ideally situated on Bus Going Road, with Approach form the road, Near by Easwar Temple, Back side Gorgeous Mountain view as in the broachers, Just 100 meters Swarnamuki River Flows, East facing land, Clear title property.

d) First Phase 3Acre available, Phase-II 8 ACRE, JUST 2 LAC/ACRE, Ample of water source is available. By the side of land Mountain Water flow(jope) is there , NEAR TO LAKE ,Just 300 Feet good water availability, Best Suitable for all type of agriculture.

e) Now we are in the process of Contract Farming, where the land buyer will get some assured % of return p.a in his land, we will be managing the farms/Agriculture etc keeping in mind that they should get good out put from their land with some sort of appreciation /income from their land is MY Moto.

PAYMENT OPTION
PHASE -I Booking Amount ------------------------------ 1 Lac
Initial Down Payment- (Agreement)----------- 1 Lac( Leveling, Fencing done)
On Registration ------------------------- 2 Lac

PHASE -II ON AGREEMENT--1 LAC OR REGISTRATION ---1 LAC
LEVELING/FENCING/APPROACH ROAD EXTRA.
With Regards
S.Loganathan