Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm land near Tumkur

Register

Click Here!

sloganathan

FARM LAND NEAR TUMKUR, KORATKERE AVALIALBE FOR SALE @ RS. 2LAC/ACRE JUST 90 KM FROM BANGALORE WITH AMPLE OF WATER SOURCE @ 300FT VERY NEAR TO LAKE AND MOUNTAIN CLEAR TITLE, 8 ACRES AVAILABLE. ALSO WE PROVIDE CONTRACT FARMING FOR THIS LAND WITH LABOUR/AGRI GUIDANCE, SUITABLE FOR CORN/RAGI/RICE/ARECANUT/COCONUT ETC .
ALSO AVAILABLE 4 ACRES LAND ON BUS GOING ROAD EAST FACING WITH LEVELING & FENCING DONE READY FOR CULTIVATION/REGN. JUST 100MTRS SWARNAMUKI RIVER, 100%VASTU,RS.4LAC/ACRE DIRECT APPROACH ROAD AVAILABLE.
S.LOGANATHAN

“FORTUNE FARMS” NEAR TUMKUR (PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS)
we are pleased to give the below details for your information and reference.
a) 1 Acre Agricultural Land (Approximately 40,000 Sq, ft) With fencing, For Rs. 4Lac / Acre.
b) Maintenance of farm land can be arranged separately from local farmers for nominal monthly payments.

c) The land is ideally situated on Bus Going Road, with Approach form the road, Near by Easwar Temple, Back side Gorgeous Mountain view as in the broachers, Just 100 meters Swarnamuki River Flows, East facing land, Clear title property.

d) First Phase 3Acre available, Phase-II 8 ACRE, JUST 2 LAC/ACRE, Ample of water source is available. By the side of land Mountain Water flow(jope) is there , NEAR TO LAKE ,Just 300 Feet good water availability, Best Suitable for all type of agriculture.

e) Now we are in the process of Contract Farming, where the land buyer will get some assured % of return p.a in his land, we will be managing the farms/Agriculture etc keeping in mind that they should get good out put from their land with some sort of appreciation /income from their land is MY Moto.

PAYMENT OPTION
PHASE -I Booking Amount ------------------------------ 1 Lac
Initial Down Payment- (Agreement)----------- 1 Lac( Leveling, Fencing done)
On Registration ------------------------- 2 Lac

PHASE -II ON AGREEMENT--1 LAC OR REGISTRATION ---1 LAC
LEVELING/FENCING/APPROACH ROAD EXTRA.
With Regards
S.Loganathan

Last edited by a moderator:

vin_1975

Dear Loganathan

FARM LAND NEAR TUMKUR, KORATKERE AVALIALBE FOR SALE @ RS. 2LAC/ACRE JUST 90 KM FROM BANGALORE WITH AMPLE OF WATER SOURCE @ 300FT VERY NEAR TO LAKE AND MOUNTAIN CLEAR TITLE, 8 ACRES AVAILABLE. ALSO WE PROVIDE CONTRACT FARMING FOR THIS LAND WITH LABOUR/AGRI GUIDANCE, SUITABLE FOR CORN/RAGI/RICE/ARECANUT/COCONUT ETC .
ALSO AVAILABLE 4 ACRES LAND ON BUS GOING ROAD EAST FACING WITH LEVELING & FENCING DONE READY FOR CULTIVATION/REGN. JUST 100MTRS SWARNAMUKI RIVER, 100%VASTU,RS.4LAC/ACRE DIRECT APPROACH ROAD AVAILABLE.
S.LOGANATHAN

a) 1 Acre Agricultural Land (Approximately 40,000 Sq, ft) With fencing, For Rs. 4Lac / Acre.
b) Maintenance of farm land can be arranged separately from local farmers for nominal monthly payments.

c) The land is ideally situated on Bus Going Road, with Approach form the road, Near by Easwar Temple, Back side Gorgeous Mountain view as in the broachers, Just 100 meters Swarnamuki River Flows, East facing land, Clear title property.

d) First Phase 3Acre available, Phase-II 8 ACRE, JUST 2 LAC/ACRE, Ample of water source is available. By the side of land Mountain Water flow(jope) is there , NEAR TO LAKE ,Just 300 Feet good water availability, Best Suitable for all type of agriculture.

e) Now we are in the process of Contract Farming, where the land buyer will get some assured % of return p.a in his land, we will be managing the farms/Agriculture etc keeping in mind that they should get good out put from their land with some sort of appreciation /income from their land is MY Moto.

PAYMENT OPTION

With Regards
S.Loganathan

Please send more details to

pathakprakash

Please send your contact details

Hi,
I'm interested in this, please send me your contact details or call me
Thanks

gurusmart

I am intrested

Hi

Kindly send your number
Regards

Gurudatta

S.LOGANATHAN

PAYMENT OPTION

With Regards
S.Loganathan

balaji1997

Agricultural land

[please send me the details of the land, what willbethe final rate,email
me can a non agriculturist by land here, our grandfathers were doing agriculture 40 years back in tamilnadu. we don,t have any records of that. pls clarify

rohannaik

Dear Loganathan,
I would be interested in the land at tumkur, pls contact or kindly mail me your contact numbers at

reachnazia315

Farm Land

Hi

I am looking to talk to the person who posted this information. ..call me back, i am interested in buying Farmland

S.LOGANATHAN

PAYMENT OPTION

With Regards
S.Loganathan

reachnazia315

FarmLand

Hi

Pls call me i want to know more about this as i am interested.

please contact

sloganathan

Fortune Farms details

Hi,
I'm interested in this, please send me your contact details or call me
Thanks
Dear pathaprakash
please contact
please call or send ur number by sms. so that i can give further details
Thanks with regards
S.Loganathan

sloganathan

Fortune Farms details

Hi

Kindly send your number
Regards

Gurudatta
Dear mr Guru,
Please note my contact details,

i am very sorry for not attaching my contact details on the thread.
Thanks with regards
s.Loganathan

sloganathan

Fortune Farms details

[please send me the details of the land, what willbethe final rate,email
me can a non agriculturist by land here, our grandfathers were doing agriculture 40 years back in tamilnadu. we don,t have any records of that. pls clarify
Dear Mr Balai,
please note that u should have some documents pertaining to land holdings in any state, in your name, in tamilnadu ChitaAdangal is called pani in Karnataka, if u still hold land in Tamilnadu then u can get a copy by providing Varisu Certificate/Family tree from your grandfathers name then your father,brothers then your father under your name and siblings to your father etc and then u can get copy of certificate from VAO. will do for buying agriland in karnataka

The land is fertail, with ample of water source at 300 fett itself u will get good water, very near Swarnamuki river, Final Rate will be 1.75/Acre with out leveling&fencing with Fencing leveling 2L/Acre and also we are ready to provide u Contract Farming with our manpower we will cultivate the land , u have to provide basic infrastructure like leveling,fencing/borewell, shedd etc for cultivation, we give assured return of 35% form the crops reaped from ur land.that is 1/3 of income to u, 1/3 for supervising/Maintenance, 1/3 to labour who will look after the crops do physical work in the land.
please note that the land is very near to the lake and adjoining to mountain, even summer time the lake is with 1/4 capacity of water.
i have genuine persons for cultivation inthat area. which is more important for cultivation/ i personally hold 5 acre land in that area and going to start cultivation from may/Jun rainy season with corn plantation. which will fetch u min-1.5lac/Acre in 6 months period. we give best guidance for the land owners to get high returns out of that land. if u dont have pani then i will arrange some other means for registration with small portion first then u can go for acre land latter stage.Thanks with regards
For further details contact
S.Loganathan

Bangalore

sloganathan

Fortune Farms details

Dear Loganathan,
I would be interested in the land at tumkur, pls contact or kindly mail me your contact numbers at
Dear Rohan Naik,
Thanks for your intrest,

send email qry and i will send full details on mail, i also provide Contract/Group Farming in that land where u sill get 35% of return from the crops from the land, and we are going to start corn crops by may/June rain season it self, and assured return of 1.5L/acre and 1/3 will be ur return, 1/3 to labour & 1/3 to management and supervising charges.This Support is very important for land holders, so i am reducing ur burden to seed/plantation/maintenance etc, so that u will get co9nstan income from ur land.
Thanks with regards
S.Loganathan

Bangalore

sloganathan

Fortune Farms details

Hi

Pls call me i want to know more about this as i am interested.

please contact
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thanks for ur intrest,
i am very sorry i have not posted my contact number on the thread,

Dear sir, please not that 2Acre in Phase-I is sold out today available 1 acre on road Facing with 1/4acre karab land Extra to 1 acre . and Phase-II total 11acres and 3 acres sold/ remaining 8 acres available on the rate quoted which includes leveling and fencing of the land, since i have 5 acre own land there i can provide u contract farming assistance, where 1/3 returns from crops to the land owner, 1/3 for laborer who looks after the land, 1/3 to Supervising/management, service facility . and i am committed to start seeding of corn plants by may/June Rainy season so that in six months we can reap 1.5Lac returns /Acre of land, it is my personal interest that the land buyer should get best return out of the land he owns. so that with in two to three years our investment will be received back and remaining will be our profit for long run.thanks with regards
S.Loganathan