Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Labour wanted.

Register

Click Here!

zinsha

Dear friend
I am one of the farm client-cum -silent partner for GWT-agriculture magazine/ visiting along with workers(new couple,sivakumar,muthu) as per instructed by GWT to claim pending payment amt for labours/Mainly we demand to remove your abuse words,wrote about GWT such as-Cheating/fraud- Claim rights..

as per discussion with mr.karthick :http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/90703-dairy-farm-milk-products.html#post351640.your for new couple,your financials are not looking good for labour wages?

Dear Karthick,

I am interested in this topic. I have setup a dairy farm near Kasaragod, Kerala. Currently I have 20 cows. Financials are not looking good. So, I want to try some dairy products. To start with preparing ghee. Please help me to clarify some of these Qs.

1. If I put 100 litres of Milk (4.5% fat) into the separator, What is the output qty of skim milk and cream ? How much of ghee will I get at the end ?

2. Should I ferment this cream, by adding yogurt ?

3. Should I store this cream in a refrigerator ? for how long, before it is converted to butter or ghee ?

4. What is the next step ? extracting butter from Cream OR directly preparing ghee from butter ?

5. How to extract butter from cream ? are there machines for this purpose ?

6. Should butter be stored for some period before it is converted to Ghee ?

Thank you,
-Ganapathi Bhat.

Last edited:

ganapathib

What i was hinting so far , turned out to be true. Mr. Sijish Nambiar took Rs. 15000 from me and has NOT supplied the agreed 2 labors to my farm. He called me couple of times about 10 days back, He said he will get labor by last Monday, But my wait continues..Looks like i am duped.

The person who manages my farm has started receiving threatening calls from Sijish and his partners. Sijish has said he will come with 50+ people to my farm (you know what he means..), someone from Kannur called and said, he has done bombing work!!!...Very silly...

With this message, i am closing this transaction, i do not believe Mr. Sijish from GWT will supply labors to my farm. My objective of this update is to remind you to exercise caution while transacting with Mr. Sijish Nambiar from GWT.

hakd

gwtindiawebs

Dr hakd,:confused:this thread is very valuable for us..
50 labours mobilisation who will pay Travelling expenses for us?
just rs 1000 monthly-business here*12 months...
pls give that kannur person number to agri information office or Mr hakd or police station,
sorry to clarrify again and again.....

we require only 2 couples travelling exp or else ganapathy should come to our native to receive workers....
even we have given complete address here..
/I am poor in english..what is bombing work:rolleyes:?/also i am 40 age with -having stone problem person/ordinary agri graduate,
ganapathy just 29 age boy,returned from International..

Thanking you

Last edited:

cheram

Hi All,

I am chetan and planning to start dairy with 5 cows now and later 10 cows near Kunigal (60 km from Bangalore), Karnataka.

I need a family to work at farm and I have a house already.

Please suggest.

Regards,
Chetan

abbud

Hi, I'm Abdullah from HYDERABAD, I hav 40 acres of agriculture land in basheerabad, 21kms from TANDUR (Ranga Reddy district). from 40 acre land I have 16 acre of paddy field for which I'm looking a family to look after my paddy field. For further details pleas contact me on 9177392165.
Thanks,
Best Regards.

sebbyjoe

Mr nostradamus,
I need a couple for my farm in chikkatirupati. Please call me for discussion.
Sebastian

deeptig

one year down the line December 2015, we have met the same fate as your. Exactly the same. Upon their persistence I did delete my post too on the pretext they would refund the amount. Two labourers Malaiswamy and Madi Iyamma. When we ask for their ID proof, the skeleton spills out of the cupboard.

I have deleted the post though. Our negligence we did not see the previous postings. None of us would want to spoil the reputation of any firm. Just requesting Mr.Sijish to refund our hard earned money.

shriram

I need 2 families to work in a farm ( 50 kms ) from bangalore on ( mangalore- bangalore highway). It is near to village (0.5 kms) and Kunigal Town ( 2 kms).
It is 10 acres land with 5 acres coconut and 5 acres Mango. We have 2 bore wells.

I will provide the following, Housing, water, electricity, furniture, TV, cows for milk, rice, can grow own vegetables, school for kids, transport, medical care( we have our own hospital), life insurance.

I will also give a bonus from the profits.
If anyone can provide the labour, please contact me with expected salary for a family.
Regards
sir still it's available I am redy to move to your place contact Me soon 9483451634 am lokking for caretaker job in Karnataka

jjrconsultancy

Labour Supply

Dear Sir / Madam ,
We are maintaining the Labour Supply work and the name of Our Company " JJR Consultancy " . We are provide the Labour Contract basis . Please if you are your relative any one need labour pls call o my number 9043609808

We are from kovilpatti Srivaari dairy and cattle feed mills sir... We need good labour forces for both feed mill and dairy farm and also to maintain the agri land... Families are most preferable.. Cows - 20nos..... Salary - 8-12k per family... Farm area - 2.5 acres.. Accomodation will be provided... All groceries and gas stove... Electricity and TV will be provided...

sucheta123

I need one couple for my mango farm and dairy farm at mandangad tahsil , dist Ratnagiri. I will provide residence and all facilities