Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Unfare practice by 'nostradamus' labour contractor

Register

Click Here!

rmathews

Dear Members,

I was on Diwali vacation and could not access the forum since couple of days. Hope you would refer various threads and discussions against fraudelent business tactics and luring business expressions about one of the business member of this forum Mr. Sijish Nambiar who operate in the user name of "nostradamus:

I have several time noticed and notified the suspicious contents and also questioned its logical ends about many of proposals and threads started by Mr. Sijish Nambiar in this forum. There are other few members on this forum who fell vicitums of Mr. Sijish Nambiar

During my vacation, he has made several phone calls to me and communicating in foul language with life threatening words. Since I was engaged in a social function, I have not attended his further calls. However he has sent an sms "U shld gve ur addres we serious to close u With regards, sijish nambiar. He has sent this SMS from mobile no. 919677982862 on 13-11-12 at 3.52.pm"

This type of behaviors from a member is never solicited and expected. Request moderators to the needful,. so this forum will become a real source of knowledge sharing platform in agriculture and its allied activities instead of a plat form for fraudulent persons to lay the trap to other members.

His various threads which lacks logical conclusions and purely in the nature of scams/fraude published in this this forums as follows

RS 1 crore(5year/per acre)
beware..........sijish nambiar
farm nest (Multi-page thread 1 2)
Dragon king wanted?
looking for job?
benzolive/rs 4,00,000 per acre (Multi-page thread 1 2)
labours for benzolive planting
sale for benzolive planting material
high yielding benzolive cultivation
labour,supervisor,farm manager

......etc

rgds
rajan mathew

Ps : He publishes his various threads with following address

Last edited by a moderator:

apravin

After Emu now Goat Scam

Now there is a 'goat scam', and Sebi is probing it

A company promising hefty returns on investments made for rearing goats has come under the scanner of market regulator Sebi and action may be initiated against it as early as next week.

Claiming to have large goat-rearing farms in northern parts of the country, Beetal Livestock & Farm (P) Ltd had solicited investments from the public with a promise of 2 per cent monthly returns, and doubling of money in 3-4 years.

Suspecting an unregistered Collective Investment Scheme being run to milk investors, the Securities and Exchange Board of India served show-cause notices to the company and its four directors, but were returned undelivered.

Consequently, Sebi has now issued a public notice asking the company and its four directors to collect the show-cause notices by November 10, failing which the regulator has warned to begin ex-parte proceedings against them.

Sebi regulates CIS, which involves pooling in of money from multiple investors for a specific objective.

The company, which was not registered as CIS entity with Sebi, had solicited investments in the goat-rearing business through newspaper advertisements a couple of years ago.

The business model involved paying a few thousands of rupees to become owner of a goat, to be reared by Beetal.

Investors were told that as each goat gives birth to four kids a year, the new goats would be sold to other investors -- giving up to four-fold appreciation in the first year itself.

The investments could give manifold returns in subsequent years, said Beetal, with each of the four new goats giving birth to 3-4 kids the following years.

Suspecting a typical ponzi scheme in the name of goat farming, Sebi began enquiry into the matter following several complaints received by it.

However, the show-cause notices served by Sebi to the company and is directors remained undelivered, giving rise to suspicion that the persons involved with the scheme might have fled away.

"SCN (Show-Cause Notice) dated May 10, 2012 and reminder dated June 21, 2012 issued to the noticees through speed post returned undelivered and/or were not responded to," Sebi said in a public notice dated November 1.

It further warned that Sebi would proceed ex-parte on the basis of available records, if the company and its directors do not collect their show-cause notices within 10 days.

Sebi has recently asked the government to come out with a separate set of norms and an independent regulator for collective investment schemes, as loopholes in existing regulations lead to many unscrupulous entities defrauding gullible investors and going scot-free.

rmathews

pls check

brother,

I do not have time to spend to your non sense posting or intelligence...

why you are wasting others time. pls get checked seriously your system, why unrelated, non sense messages. communications, thread generated .

Stop here...

rgds
mathew

rmathews

thats why you use abusing, un civilised words to me..

sijish,

you called me few days back in this week and using abusing words and threatening " I will take your head.." etc.

so as I said in my reply considering your words for head I will keep my hair long for a better hair cutting for you...

your talk over phone and its comments are follows

- unrelated topics which can not be expected from a normal person. seriously do a medical check up for that

- abusing words- its shows your culture and origin. so no one can help on
improve that.

- threats - my foot.

rgds
mathew

deeptig

December 2015, we bear brunt of this agency. He promised to refund our amount and suggested us to remove the thread that I posted on this forum. Both and he and wife run this agency. We still have not received the refund though. Two labourers from Palani, 5 days one family replacement with 2 days only family, returned back. We are now counting stars with the amount spent on this agency and their labourers.

Year on year this seems to be repeating. Is there no end to people being taken for a ride by this agency. We invest our hard earned money on agriculture and dairy farming. Now that I have given up hope on the refund, I'd rather alert innocent people being taken for a ride.

Followed by these postings, I will start getting calls and threatens from these people, but I continue to abide with the above.