Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm House Investment option near Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

sudhakarsqe

Hi,
If anybody interested to invest in Farm House 110 kms from Hyderabad, pl contact me. Features of this Farm House land
- 30 Acres land
- Solar Electric Fenced
- 5 Borewells
- Drip Irrigation from Jain Irrigation
- Land divided in to 30 plots of one Acre each with Approach road to each acre.
- Options of Mango or Teak Plantation
- One Acre of land will be registered on the Investor name, after receiving payment.
- Land is going to cost Rs 3.5 Lakhs and Plantation cost of 3.5 Lakhs
- Payment can be made in one or two installments.
- Mango: Ultra high density Mango plantation of Alphonso with a high yield from 3rd year
- Teak: Tissue culture Teak with Drip Irrigation and will be maintained for 10/12 years
- It will be done on the lines of community Farming with all the responsibility of farming with us.
- Investor only invests on buying land and pay for plantation and enjoys the returns from 3rd year onwards.
- A small guest house will be provided for investors to visit and stay at Farm house at nominal costs.
- Developer owns 25% of the land as investment.
- Ideal for all age group people.

If interested contact sudhakarsqe@gmail.com for further details.

mujeeb9801

answer

dear sir please mention the district village mandal and which side, weather it is connected with main highway.electricity, borewell conditions at present what is cultivating please inform me thanks.

sudhakarsqe

It is in Mehaboobnagar dist, Dhanwada Mandal, 0.5 kms from main highway to Karnataka, 5 borewells with electrical connections (5 hp pumps), Ground nuts and pulses being cultivated till now. I recently bought and developing the property. Thanks Sudhakar