Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Farm Consultant required in Denkanikottai near Hosur, Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

chandy2013

Need a consultant to help me with my 5 acre farm at Denkanikottai, ( near Hosur) ,Tamilnadu.
I need specific help in matters of farm layout for planting fruit trees, and irrigation from exiting water tanks and bore wells.
Those interested may please message me with details of background and experience and contact details. Also please give me an idea of the cost of your retainer ship. Thanks.

mpchethu

hi

hi ,
i read your message and i wil help you in helping for agri business. i am having 32 acres of plantation with different fruit varieties and also working as a consultant for pomogranut, mango, kala jamoon, pink &white gova & chiku plants for farmers in karnataka and also working as project manager for jyothi agro links in melia plantation. you can contact me directly to my mail id(mpchethu@gmail.com)
thanks & regards
chaitanya reddy

venkanna72

Need a consultant to help me with my 5 acre farm at Denkanikottai, ( near Hosur) ,Tamilnadu.
I need specific help in matters of farm layout for planting fruit trees, and irrigation from exiting water tanks and bore wells.
Those interested may please message me with details of background and experience and contact details. Also please give me an idea of the cost of your retainer ship. Thanks.
Hi,
you can contact me on 7829303022

Regds
venkatesh