Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Export rose farm

Register

Click Here!

deepavenkat

I am planning to start export rose farm , so I need more information about it and I would like to know the procees also, if any consaltation services is availabe then that would be better.

If any one interested call me...

Last edited by a moderator:

pschipkar

Export rose

U not clearly mentioned what type of advise u want? mention ur place? what's the idea? how much u can invest? either u gone under any horticulture training? my advise u first undergo a horticulture training which is for week days. it may nearby yr place hope so. they will guide u properly.

vickey_jc

Hi,

I can provide you the entire project report for the same.

kindly contact me at

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Floriculture

dear sir,
Kindly you can contact kirti is the right person for floriculture.i think the member have related qualification ajd much experience in foriculture.

thank you
A Sivakumar
priya Nursery Garden
karaikudi-630001.
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

anil1956

Dear deepa venkatesh,

Any export activity including roses need high investment , large size. Floriculture activity for export requires about 50 lacs investment per acre since always cultivation is done under protection owing to the costly plants and assured results needed. Further one should at least start with 10 acres or atleast 5 acres to enter field. If your answer is YES then contact me for full support like turn key project, training, project report, banking help.

anil1956@hotmail.com

I am planning to start export rose farm , so I need more information about it and I would like to know the procees also, if any consaltation services is availabe then that would be better.

If any one interested call me...