Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Enquiry on spirulina

Register

Click Here!

intertrade

sir I had recently heard about spirulina I have interest to culture spirulina so give a complete information about spirulina.

talk to me if seriously interested to produce, promote Spirulina with authentication unlike me too products - Bangalore - 9620557190.

thmorgan

dear anil i am Dr Murugan from Namday centre for excellence in algal research chennai. we provide spirulina training at our farm. please share your email id for further detail or call 9444149760

omniscient

talk to me if seriously interested to produce, promote Spirulina with authentication unlike me too products - Bangalore - 9620557190.
Tku very much for your reply, I am at present in Rajamundhry (A.P). Regarding Dehydrated vegetables project. I will call you in a couple of days.

vyad7ab5

I am Maharashtra based consultant and provide complete training regarding spirulina cultivation, day to day cultivation practices, troubleshooting, harvesting techniques. Anybody who is interested to start spirulina cultivation on commercial scale please send your details to vyadeshwaragrotech@gmail.com

vyad7ab5

Hello Sivanna,
Spirulina is a natural algae powder that is high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins, Vitamins A, C, D, E and minerals. It is largely made up of protein and essential amino acids and has high natural iron content. It is considered one of the richest source of natural protein. It helps to strengthen the immune system and improves digestive health. It helps to enhance the body’s natural cleansing and detoxification.
The great part is, that we have outsourced the manufacturing of Spirulina to a Company and are only focused on Selling and Distribution. Please find below the link of our product:
https://www.wellthymarketer.com/vestige-products/ayurvedic-health-care/vestige-spirulina/

Do let me know incase you have further questions or if you are interested in knowing more on the distributorship for Spirulina.
Can you please give your contact number?

sudhakarreddyb

Hi Sir,
I am interested to cultivate the Spirulina.
Below are the my contact details.

sudhakar251b @gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhakar

thotapallivinod

Can u please send me ur contact details. Your phone numbers we can talk abt the rate per kg of spirulina. i will mail u from my personal mail id.

Last edited:

saikf15f

Hello Sir ,

We have Spirulina processing unit and we provide training of how to cultivate spirulina , will guide to build the Spirulina project, marketing and all technical assitance.
We have been working since more than 6 years. Training fees includes food and accomodation(lodging). If anyone is interested , please let me know for the same.

Regards,
Sainath K
Pune