Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Electricity generation by rice husk

Register

Click Here!

srinivas_mahesh

Hi i am srinivas maheshwari want to know abt the setting up electricity generation by rice husk if any one can provide their consultancy in this.they can reply

Last edited by a moderator:

sampadafarms

We do_Sampada Farms!

Hi i am srinivas maheshwari want to know abt the setting up electricity generation by rice husk if any one can provide their consultancy in this.they can reply
Dear Mr. Srinivas Maheshwari,

We can provide you turnkey consultancy services to establish power projects based on biomass such as rice husk, groundnut husk, mustard husk, wood waste, bamboo, etc. Plants can be established from 100Kva to 10 MW depending upon the availability of biomass as raw material. All of these biomass projects are eligible for subsidies. Please send your very detailed proposal with your contact information directly to sampadafarms@gmail.com

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

Rice Husk Power Plant

Dear Mr. Srinivas Maheswari,

It is our pleasure to inform you that for this we offer turnkey contract services to set up the plant from preparing Detailed Project Report (DPR) to trial production.

We can design, engineering, supply, erection, commissioning the plant on turnkey basis.DPR is prepared by highly qualified and experienced consultants and the data in the report are reliable and up-to-date collected from suppliers, Manufacturers and Plant already commissioned in India.

We have sent a project profile of 1MW rice husk power plant for your reference against your email to us. Should you require any additional information or clarifications please be free to inform us.

Regards
Pramod Hati

sachingoud

request for project report

hi sir,
sir can u pls send me a project report.im very much intrested in it.and i have all the raw material available near my farm.i think it will work out for me,waiting for ur repply.

pattu

Project Report for Bio Mass Power Plant

Dear Pramod Hati Sir,

We are also interested with this Project, kindly send us the Project profile to my mail id

Best Regards,
Jagan.

It is our pleasure to inform you that for this we offer turnkey contract services to set up the plant from preparing Detailed Project Report (DPR) to trial production.

We can design, engineering, supply, erection, commissioning the plant on turnkey basis.DPR is prepared by highly qualified and experienced consultants and the data in the report are reliable and up-to-date collected from suppliers, Manufacturers and Plant already commissioned in India.

We have sent a project profile of 1MW rice husk power plant for your reference against your email to us. Should you require any additional information or clarifications please be free to inform us.

Regards
Pramod Hati

pradeeprokade

electricity from rice husk

Sir,

Rice husk has more demand from poultry industry and poly / green house bed preparation and you can get better rates from them. Plz. try some alternate raw materials.

Regards

pradeep rokade

Rice husk based power plant

Dear Mr. Sachigoud and Pattu,

Please check your mail. We have sent project profile of 50KW rice husk based power plant for your reference. If you are interested for other capacity please ask for the same.

Renewable energy mainly biomass based power generation is more viable if we will see the different aspects. Lastly it is wise to set up plant if the rice husk is plentily available with low cost. If all the available husk can market with very good price, why one will go for power generation.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

Electricity from coconut wastes

Hello Friends,

I want to generate electricity from coconut waste (tree leafs,sticks,stumps,husks)

please guide me some one. If possible send me the project report.

thanks
babu
Please contact..

Rice husk based power plant

Dear Pramod Hati Sir,

We are also interested with this Project, kindly send us the Project profile to my mail id
Best Regards
Ramkumar Chalasani

vikasjain

projet report

m also interested with this Project, kindly send me the Project profile to my mail id

gursminder

Regards
Pramod Hati
hi I am Gursminder dhillon please send me project profile report for 1MW rice husk plant