Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Doubt on kisan credit card scheme

Register

Click Here!

cvlsuresh

Hi Friends,

I am suresh. I am having Kisan credit card in canara bank. With that card i am lended 2.5 lacs. My credit card credit limit is 4.0 lacs. After one year bank asking me to pay interest for whole credit limit 4.0 lacs. Is it correct. Please give your valuable suggestions.

SWAMY1807

Dear,
Your credit card usage depends on terms and conditions you agreed while availing the card, pls read terms and conditions of the said card and get clarifications with the bank from where the card is issued.

Ask them how can be interest charged for which you haven't availed from the bank.
Regards,
SWAMY

anil1956

Kcc

Dear Suresh,

No bank will charge interest on unavailed loan. KCC is simply a kind of overdraft facility for farmers. You are definitely wrong some where. Pl. check up your records.Also note you are not lending 2.5 lacs but borrowing.

anil

Hi Friends,

I am suresh. I am having Kisan credit card in canara bank. With that card i am lended 2.5 lacs. My credit card credit limit is 4.0 lacs. After one year bank asking me to pay interest for whole credit limit 4.0 lacs. Is it correct. Please give your valuable suggestions.

pushpendra_cbri

Hi Friends,

No it is wrong.