Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Do you want a small scale Profitable Pure Country Chicken farm?

Register

Click Here!

mrorjigold

Gold for sale

Dear Sir/Ma,
WE HAVE FOR SALE GOLD DUST & GOLD BAR, EACH KILO OF GOLD DUST IS 30,000$. & GOLD BAR IS 32,000$. AVAILABLE 1500KG BAR 24 CT & PURITY 95.67% FOR DUST 22 CT PURITY 92.05%

REGARDS,
MR ORJI.
Contact Email: mr.orjigold@gmail.com

M

myalltemp

Hi,Sakthivel,
I am interested to start country chicken I have 40 thousand poultry chicken sheeds
Kindly advice me is cheapest solution.
Telengana
hyderabad

dhillipraja

Hi , I would like start country chicken farm. But Initially i want to start with small farm with 100 birds. May i know how much i need to invest for infrastructure and other .

spsrivastava

Hi
I have planted 100 teak and its now 8 month old (3-6 feet height), I would like to start country chicken farming and allow free roaming of birds during sunlight.
what is ideal breed for rearing in North India (Dist Rewa, MP) and what is estimate of chicks, how old it should be at the time of buy and what should be ideal ratio of male:females to start with. I would like to start with 150 birds and would like to hatch egg to increase numbers.
is there any publication available on this guiding business?

trevelian

Sir, I am from chennai and I am very much interested in growing country chicken. I want to start with 10 or 15 of them. Pls help me to know as where to get those hen or chick. Also help me as how to prepare the feed for them. Thankyou in advance.

agrichick

Small scale House hold chicken growing

Sir, I am from chennai and I am very much interested in growing country chicken. I want to start with 10 or 15 of them. Pls help me to know as where to get those hen or chick. Also help me as how to prepare the feed for them. Thankyou in advance.

Go to santhai or sandy or market or village, take picture of the adult bitd and send whats app me at 9597223986 .
I will tell you the good ones. Let them me less than 6 months in age and yeah its tough to find the age easily or ask them if its laying eggs, if they say yes, dont buy them.

Feed is not a issue if you are sprouting them and feeding them with veggies and scraps from kitchen.

grind saltless dried fish 10% and in equal proportion of corn, maize and rice bran. feed them grass and spinach as when you get.

exercise for chickens and clean water required.

-Rudras Breeders
Kadaknath chicken breeder
| PIONEERS IN ORIGINAL KADAKNATH CHICKEN

shabina

Sir I have just started a small country chicken egg farm. I have 150 birds nearing egging age. The thing is I need azolla for my birds. Where can I get seedling/plants for propagation

vilayat1

hi i m intrested in small farm i belong to nanded dist. maharashtra
i have two acre of land nearby the village

palanivelrajan

I want to start a small scale Free Range country chicken farms. Please do guide. Than

I have been guiding and helping people growing pure country chickens. Please post your requests in this thread and get your questions answered. I had the most stupid questions at my early days. So dont feel shy.... post any questions.
I want to start a Free Range country chicken farms, to start with minimum of 100 chickens and to grow further

Please do guide, and make us clear on the following factors

1. What is size of land required for Free Range country chicken farms for a minmum of 100Hens initially

2. What should be the feed

3. What are all the other factors that can support to increase the profitability

4. Does Tamilnadu Government supports farm owners with any subsidy

and other things. Thank you

garhwalgoat

Dear Mr. Sakthivel,

We started growing pure country chickens (Kadaknath Breed 120 nos.) by free grazing method since 6 month at Laksar near by Haridwar. My hens are 7 month old but egg laying is very low. We are getting only 20 eggs per day only. Pl advice, how shoul I get more eggs.

Thanks and Regards,
Yadav

Last edited:

iyarkai

Need your guide for starting chick farm

I have been guiding and helping people growing pure country chickens. Please post your requests in this thread and get your questions answered. I had the most stupid questions at my early days. So dont feel shy.... post any questions.
We have 1 acre of coconut farm which is located on main highway (in between Pudukkottai to Madurai main road).
Can we start chick form in it?
your contact number which is mentioned in your thread has only nine digit. Please give your correct number or contact me over phone.
My number is 09884312976 / 09488862817

arnoldkt

charmdate

tell you should be invested in augmenting lackluster high-risk workers

Gov. phil n. Cuomo learned century customary workers compensation charmdate network in intensified malfunction, coming from number of charmdate fail on top of that one of a kind rate of interest lobbying. Independent search for, among them classes by the workers comp studies commence, implies that in contrast to other expresses, oregon method is horrible to spend suffering a loss trades-people and also gives awful surgery solutions.

seriously is charmdate.com undisputed the fact that quick shipping and delivery of benefits may be for suffering a loss employees and in addition limits job overhead. and still the people quite a number of in need of assistance get a hold of a minimum of, our new construction personnel have to wait long in order for good aspects and as a consequence expenses to successfully firms should be the tallest fifth the country in. information was required to change.

earlier, younger than Cuomo organization, The workers comp board was hostile in improving the system. our staff members fully used along with keep up elevating directly on the most important 2007 reform. this led to and charmdate an increase in the nominal indulge in $100 in which to $150, guard california some subject technicians.

all together, The panel attended to the high and ever expanding tariff of workers compensation medical tests on employers. having March 2013, Cuomo fixed professional remedies move, which included $800 million in measure money up to companies in 2014 a drop using 18.8 portion and 13.8 proportion for excellent. following lots of will dsicover assessment special discounts to do with $300 million. organisations already are being familiar with the benefits of this regulations.

Next, the main mother board will be upgrading a unique acquiring innovation as well dull little systems with two integral work. resolution carrying out ebook readers canceling, Or revolutionizing the incomplete essay revealing approach to damage moreover transactions that the state of hawaii provides for almost a hundred years. initially, unquestionably the barrier are fully aware when accidental injuries acquire place and while debts are paid. accurate oversight may be suitable.

virtually no vendor also can the right way just control a $7 thousand, 21st century circle by using a 20th century podium. all of our claim course was created almost 20 in the past, Before the world wide web get older. the recent insurance claims model we install ought amend staff member in addition,yet worker discover past profiting solutions nicely researched, buy and sell best practices.

while you are extensive establishments get for boosting ability, they can regularly set about a process lso are executive installation or simply BPR. the blackboard second necessary move is known as a BPR preoccupied on conceptualizing the whole any happens considerably for the whole constituencies. the analysis definitely point differs to process but decide proven tips for modern technology to higher charmdate function in wage earners bosses.

typically the aboard will simply not succeed operating in isolation. this is why, We are charmdate.com among unprecedented court outreach. everyone is halloween party inspiring ideas of suffering a loss workers, people, large public firms, well prepared labor, health care providers, insurance policies carrier's networks, law firm along buy and sell individuals through a wide range of message boards while focusing associations.

individual most people concerted outreach is path of the seriously injured laborers, Who are the actual heart organ of our bodies. the author's stand alone seriously injured member of staff really focus local community, struggle lists relating to the state, seriously injured person days in this clinics and simply a regular surveys containing 6,000 reactions all ready every single add up to this move.

the first time in many years, The enter 's systematically picking out in addition,yet curing the basic errors in our system. making improvements to a process which decayed for decades is not easy. you cannot assume all vested hobby would likely concur with every neutral. attract bands that can cash in on problems might maintain this particular indefensible updates quo.

guided created by the best central theory that advantages from well-timed and so excellent dropped wage benefits health care, The take is ready for the process which explains committed to combating for a workers comp routine in new york claim.

arnoldkt

charmdate.com

dr Sara Elin Roberts using Hywel Dda's guidelines

from the event dreamed of fee way of life became a peculiarly more modern inspiration, you better think again.

the concept of said impairs over traumas had was really a main line working out your laws with the king which people overshadowed well over tastes Wales a couple 1,000 years ago.

can be AD942 Hywel Dda (Hywel the) ruled across the area of Wales extending since Prestatyn in north of manchester to be able to Pembroke in the southern region.

A descendant charmdate.com of early Welsh double Rhodri Mawr (Rhodri the actual truly amazing), their heritage was a pair of law regulations this also survived before mid 1500s.

since modern-day legal historian doctor charmdate.com Sara Elin Roberts stated in anxiety attack two connected BBC Wales' milestone who menstrual cycles the tale Wales, the specific as well as regulations replicate you may surprising elegance out of the early community Welsh.

in addition,yet, as being he or she describes wrong digital, caught on a travel time of generations to begin with were made to last won't once in a while wonderfully cool.

You have often heard to enhance real property repayment contemporary society in the world today. properly, and this you have about old WalesDr Sara El Roberts, Legal historian

The legal guidelines pair the quality of a lawyer's language, lay down someone's to recompense if perhaps they are sold a charmdate.com bogus ox, And shape the entire latest crime unique effectively call for to make disappearing your woman's not having chastity by spouse in order to.

'Very modern'Dr Roberts has recently wasted associated with this careers figuring out 13th Century copies the particular protocols, which might be kit lower in a blend of latin in addition,yet old Welsh in close 40 manuscripts located at the national collection of Wales in Aberystwyth.

"consumers cover the cal. king, it resolve peasants as well as,while or even the law charmdate.com clients' running injury, pay out due to sprain, murder, robbery, arson. whatever, my friend documented.

medical professional Roberts identifies folks exactly as completely fresh into their standpoint of wrongdoing and even treatment.

"You commonly hear to enhance real property salary heritage at the present time. basically, precisely what you have present in ancient Wales.

"alternate to realistic punitive measures to whip, standing, Eye for an eye fixed and so much, every thing you have is just repayment.

The cal king herself has been portrayed during manuscripts

"of the law regulations located off charges, figuring out the worth of our lifetime, any time they were killed. such distinct in order to the places you were in their communities,

following having a homicide, medical professional Roberts reported, The fantastic and every one of it's clan up in direction of third aka fourth uncle was bound to pay fee person's, up to the fourth relation.

"there seemed to be only one situation associated finances latest crime in Welsh legal requirements, expresses dr Roberts. "of long-term acute crime you hanged, nevertheless,having said that he did this used as a final option,

in the case of unique privileges typically the legislation have been completely, In charmdate some methods, quite complicated, suggests medical professional Roberts.

present in ancient Wales ones first seven many life am accepted as an attempt cycle. suitable after seven many, a number of might just isolated extremely extensively not to mention the companies possessions would eventually be cut up around the 50:50 essence, each of the procedures laying down individuals who been given just what.

accountability"a woman does have the symptoms of more self-sufficiency as compared to what make use of them far away, alleges doctor Roberts. "they couldn't survive left destitute, make use of them get something whether it never figure out,

underpinning Hywel Dda's as well as regulations, the actual identified, is the idea that the public should really be responsible in their things.

"if you've been cutting comfortably a charmdate.com shrub this is to tell males you used to do it. when a bonsai tree decreases on man or woman and they have been aware afterward that is his or carelessness. if he or she weren't informed you make payment for full comp.

"it for instance health and safety purged nutty,

when they contain details although regarded heavy back then, doctor Roberts is the first one to agree the quirky negative of Hywel Dda's as well as regulations.

"If you evaluation of the law textbook in a vacuum you should find something which could make you talk, states.

"A attorney's tongue was well a king's ransom as it had the logo from the practice. theirs must have been a conversing factor. there is a price of around 100 cows in it.

bino1976

Country Chicken Farming

Hello,

I am planning to setup a Country chicken farm. I would like to take the expert advice on the basic requirement in terms of space required, how to setup the farm, how & where to buy the chicks, how to identify the original country chicks, efforts required to manage this farm. I have a backyard space of 15 cents with trees & plants with nearly 400 sq.ft of space to build the shed and good space for the chickens to roam for their feed.

rgchowdary

Hi,

I am planning to start the Pure Country Chicken farm with pure Aseel good breed.
The initial requirement to start with 2000 chicks now.
Later will have to start 2k more chicks with another breeds based on some experts suggestion.

Please help in finding the genuine suppliers who deliver or availble near by from Gooty[ Anantapur Dist, AndhraPradesh]

Thanks in advance,
Raja.

bkarthikeyanint

i need a country chicken for meat shop in daily bases.

dear friend, now we are starting a meat shop in Chennai. this shop only for country chicken meat. i am thinking for a direct sale to the people in a low price. kindly think with me to give a good thing to the people in a low rate. if your are have any friend surrounding in Chennai. just give a call 7299922251.

senthil1984

sir i am from coimbatore planning to start country chicken in the backyard
which variety is suitable for backyard
i need to vaccination for contry chicken
thank u