Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Do you want a small scale Profitable Pure Country Chicken farm?

Register

Click Here!

vivekchoudhary1

Dear Mr. Sakthivel,

We started growing pure country chickens (Kadaknath Breed 120 nos.) by free grazing method since 6 month at Laksar near by Haridwar. My hens are 7 month old but egg laying is very low. We are getting only 20 eggs per day only. Pl advice, how shoul I get more eggs.

Thanks and Regards,
Yadav
Provide your contact details.

or contact me at 9891502862

sushma1223

I am looking to start country chicken farm in 2 acre land. Can i know how much will the investment be and how will the returns be?

jaga4059

Hi Sakthivel

Recently I got to know about KADAKNATH CHICKEN, and am really fascinated about them. I wan to set up a poultry farm for the same.
Where can I get a genuine, KADAKNATH country breed. AND can you please let me know with example the investment and the area required to set a farm with a demo size, so that I can calculate for a higher scale, along with the manpower required to maintain the same.

Thanks

pramoliya

Get millions of revenue by contract farming. Cultivate to herbal medicinal product. Such as aloe vera, kalmegh, white musli, shatavari, chicory, brahmi, asalo, jivanti, lemongrass, basil and many more. Information will be provided from plantation to selling. Open the link below for more information. https://goo.gl/XVDeLC