Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy Farm Project

Register

Click Here!

canaanfarms

Hi,
I am interested in starting a Dairy farm with about 50 cows in Hosur area. I would like to know the approx cost as on May 2014 of cows, machinery, yield, etc. Approx cost of the entire project. Would appreciate if you can give me some information me regarding the same.

Regards
Canaan Farms

dipsalasar

Hi,
I am interested in starting a International Dairy farm with about 500 cows in Maharashtra area. I would like to know the approx cost of project. as cows, machinery, yield, etc. Approx cost of the entire project. Would appreciate if you can give me some information me regarding the same.

Regards

nishi sharma

Hi,
I am interested in starting a Dairy farm with about 50 cows in Hosur area. I would like to know the approx cost as on May 2014 of cows, machinery, yield, etc. Approx cost of the entire project. Would appreciate if you can give me some information me regarding the same.

Regards
Canaan Farms
For Best quality Cows & Buffalos, And for A to Z Solutions regarding Dairy Farming, You can contact Model Dairy Farm, Kanpur.
I told you by various dairy farmers that animals supplied by Model Dairy Farm,Kanpur were far
Superior than others.

nishi sharma

Hi,
I am interested in starting a International Dairy farm with about 500 cows in Maharashtra area. I would like to know the approx cost of project. as cows, machinery, yield, etc. Approx cost of the entire project. Would appreciate if you can give me some information me regarding the same.

Regards
For Best quality Cows & Buffalos, And for A to Z Solutions regarding Dairy Farming, You can contact Model Dairy Farm, Kanpur.
I told you by various dairy farmers that animals supplied by Model Dairy Farm,Kanpur were far
Superior than others.