Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dairy cows

Register

Click Here!

sydneyram

Hai
friends we are planing dairy farm at distance of 30 km from nellore in ap. we need 50 to 100 cows from southern region so suggest some places where we can find good breeds

Last edited by a moderator:

reddivaris

Hi sir you can get good breed cows from madanapalli,kolar.I have got cows from this area and also I am using milking machines to milk cows.Its very easy and time saving and efficient.If you need any machine please contact me.Thanking you.

madhavraok

hi are u from sydney aus. if so .. give me your details i am from sydney and planning to set up dairy farm nere hyderabad ..thanks

analyst

Hi,
Bangalore n surrounding place is the best for H.F.Breed cows, i have heard a lott abt a merchant who is very good dealer for High breed cows, u can contact him if u r willing to purchase cows.his details are
S.Gopal Naidu

Last edited by a moderator:

vedere

Hi,
Bangalore n surrounding place is the best for H.F.Breed cows, i have heard a lott abt a merchant who is very good dealer for High breed cows, u can contact him if u r willing to purchase cows.his details are
S.Gopal Naidu
can u send the details of that merchant ---------------vedere

sandeepnaru

Hi all i have recently bought cows from kolar Dist. and Chickballapur Dist. its always good to go around villages and buy cows.

Regards
Sandeep Naru

jjooth

Hai this is john

I would like to know the place which is nearby Hyderabad where i can purchase good and healthy Buffollows in cheaper rates