Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

convert your vacant land to Wind Energy Farm And earn millions of month

Register

Click Here!

yatin26

interest in wind and solar energy work

hi dear viyor
i am interested in the same. plz mail me the requirements. our present buisness has a turnover of 10 crores.mail me...
Please contact...
yatin

Last edited by a moderator:

pempies

viyor;100256

we invite the proposal from Land / building Owners, who have a land/vacant plots/constructed building, pl. convert into Wind+Solar Energy Farm and have a lots of income in millions,
  • 1- sell the electricity to government/pvt. sectors,with 50% less then government electricity bills.
2- Avail. the subsidy upto 50% its also heavy extra earning.
3 - avail. the tax benefits to increase your profitability.
4- highly income from Carbon Credit by CDM.
and there are many benefits,
the Energy growth is 42%
Convert your present business/proffession to highly valuable business as power generation co.

application invite with present business activity, land / building available in acres, feet, starting min. capital offered,
based in that we will survey and final the decesion.
pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir,
I have about 12 acres land on A small hill at my native (Konkan region) facing to sea.
The current monthly electricity bill at my native is Rs.190 to Rs. 215/-.excl.taxes. I have water pump for watering mango & cashew trees which run once in a day. A big house of 9 rooms & at least 3 to 4 fan in on condition/ Washing machine/ Fridge/ Mixer/ Tube lights at least 6 in on at Evening.3 Street in my compound. For this I have not installed any extra things. Local government has connected all the external lines free of cost up to my House.

Now if I accept your proposal, what will be Capital cost one has to invest to get power from your project? & that is also in 50% less then existing which you are claiming. How much place will require installing your instruments? Normally at my native neighbors are not immediate close by. They are at least 50 to 60 mts. away from each other. What will be distribution system? What will be cost to connect home to home if there are 35 to 50 homes near my home. For any power failure immediate what will be action plan? Maintenance of the infrastructure, technology to maintain them?
These are basic FAQ I have raised may be they are foolish.but to launch a new product in entire new territory with existence of strong competitor we have to prepare with all this ground works

Best regards,

praful SAWANT

Please contact...

aakashparikh

Interested in wind power set up

i m interested in projects related to wind power... need all details... land is ready in maharashtra...

dipvij

Dear sir i have 1 acer land in Maharashtra on hills pls reply me is id

viyor

power projects mail to us

pl. write us mail....

hi dear viyor
i am interested in the same. plz mail me the requirements. our present buisness has a turnover of 10 crores.mail me...
Please contact...
yatin

kommidi123

Intresting proposition can you send me More details

Hello viyor,

I am intrested to know more details of "Wind energy" we have vacant land in Andhra Pradesh 30kms from Hyderabad. Also mail me your contact details

Thank You
shashi

vinay_sagar

Dear Viyor
I am interested in setting up Nonconventional enrgy project.
need more details of "Wind energy" /Solar etc. we have vacant land 35 Acres in Andhrapradesh Nalgonda district, What is the minimu land requirements and the wind velocity and altitude etc. How many wind mills we can have per acre and what will be the cost of each mill and how much electricity will it produce. Please give this detaisl (numbers) need more details? hope u give the contact details. Kindly give your personal contac details
vinay

nikhilesh dubey

Hi we have 36 acers of land but it's not a plane ground. whole land is like a small hill. Request more details on same to understand the working. You can contact.. Please contact....

vanagriv

90 acres

We have 90 acres waste land in interior karnataka. We have wind all through the year. Can i get project details and how to go about with the project. I look forward for your reply.

Thank you
Chandrashekar.

chikkala_rk

wind energy details

sir,
i am very glad to know your efforts in making the waste lands into energy pockets. i want more details and make my land useful.

gautambhm

Hi viyor, more details of "Wind energy"

My self GAUTAM PATIL from Mumbai need to know
much more details of "Wind energy"

I have vacant land 15 Acres in maharashtra, is this sufficient for the project and wht are the steps to fallow for establishing so need more details? hope u give the contact details, for more clarifications and quaries.

you can mail me on

thanks
gautam

atulkk

we invite the proposal from Land / building Owners, who have a land/vacant plots/constructed building, pl. convert into Wind+Solar Energy Farm and have a lots of income in millions,
  • 1- sell the electricity to government/pvt. sectors,with 50% less then government electricity bills.
2- Avail. the subsidy upto 50% its also heavy extra earning.
3 - avail. the tax benefits to increase your profitability.
4- highly income from Carbon Credit by CDM.
and there are many benefits,
the Energy growth is 42%
Convert your present business/proffession to highly valuable business as power generation co.

application invite with present business activity, land / building available in acres, feet, starting min. capital offered,
based in that we will survey and final the decesion.
pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...
hi i m atul khadse my father have 6 acre land in vidharha near 6o km from nagpur for further detail plz call me

ngopa2009

wind/solar energy

DEAR SIR,
Kindly sent details. you said 50% subsidy.Is there any source to get finance for the balance to the project.if practical so many space available we can set up in commercial give reply chennai can we meet and discussion chennai or were can we meet
N.G.KUMAR

baby

kashmir

i am intersted. pl mail me in detail on

regards

rsuresh

dear viyor,
interested in the project;
thank you for the basic information mailed to me regarding the project;
kindly inform me whether any vacant land is suitable for this project or
only selected lands or lands on hills are suitable for the project.,
please explain more about the investment details and the benefits like
subsidies; i would be more grateful if you could mail me a model project
report.. Please contact...
Thanking you sir,
yours sincerely,
venkatesh.,
dear sir i wish to know more about wind energy project we have vacant lands

orthmuthu

Wind energy

Sir, I am interested in the project. We have land in a hill station. Kindly give us your contact details, we shall get in touch with you.
Thanks,
Muthukumar

jain1968

My self Atul, need to know much more details of "Wind energy". we have waste land about 90 Acres in Ratnagiri Distt of Maharashtra, is this sufficient for the project and wht are the steps to fallow for establishing so need more details? hope u give the contact details, for more clarifications and queries.

thanks
Atul Jain
jain1968@yahoo.com