Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

convert your vacant land to Wind Energy Farm And earn millions of month

Register

Click Here!

mpkusum

hybrid wind and solar power

please let me know detauil of project cost and
other relevant information and where in Mahrashra I can put up the unit

thankyu

Last edited by a moderator:

ngopa2009

we invite the proposal from Land / building Owners, who have a land/vacant plots/constructed building, pl. convert into Wind+Solar Energy Farm and have a lots of income in millions,
  • 1- sell the electricity to government/pvt. sectors,with 50% less then government electricity bills.
2- Avail. the subsidy upto 50% its also heavy extra earning.
3 - avail. the tax benefits to increase your profitability.
4- highly income from Carbon Credit by CDM.
and there are many benefits,
the Energy growth is 42%
Convert your present business/proffession to highly valuable business as power generation co.

application invite with present business activity, land / building available in acres, feet, starting min. capital offered,
based in that we will survey and final the decesion.
pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...
kindly sent detail to my mail

thananchezhian

Sir

I am from Tamil nadu I want the details of it. Will u send me the details. please send it.
By
K. Thananchezhian

chetandesai

wind+solar energy project

HI,

How much does it cost and how long does it take?
Does it require one big infrastructure or can also work many small infrastructures? Like small private setup's for small huts/houses.

Farmer

viyor

hi,

how much does it cost and how long does it take?
Does it require one big infrastructure or can also work many small infrastructures? Like small private setup's for small huts/houses.

Farmer
we are based at surat, system capacity from 200 watts to 100 kw per piece, price depend on system capacity, 200 watts cost is 400 usd ...http://www.viyors.com

sabirsumaro

sa

Dear sir,
I need a cousltants for agriculture and horticulre farming
please reply me.
please contact....

vinvenx

Hi,

Can you share some more details about this proposal.
please contact....

Thanks

cravi

Money

Can you please explain your pricing structure?

If you can please enumerate your post with numbers cost, price, maintenance charges, constructions costs, labor costs etc. it would be very helpful.

we are based at surat, system capacity from 200 watts to 100 kw per piece, price depend on system capacity, 200 watts cost is 400 usd ...http://www.viyors.com

ngopa2009

solar &wind energy

we invite the proposal from Land / building Owners, who have a land/vacant plots/constructed building, pl. convert into Wind+Solar Energy Farm and have a lots of income in millions,
  • 1- sell the electricity to government/pvt. sectors,with 50% less then government electricity bills.
the Energy growth is 42%
Convert your present business/proffession to highly valuable business as power generation co.

application invite with present business activity, land / building available in acres, feet, starting min. capital offered,
pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...
Dear sir

to see yours wind energy treads
pl, send Details this projects,minimum capacity/estimated cost, required land, capital, loan facility& other requirement. i am at chennai ac cute shortage of power through out the year, Farmers & a lot of follow land, buildings more elevations, to suitable for solar & wind mill.
, send more information my mail
Thanks
Regards

viyor

hbi1j9

Need Information

Hi

I have a 60Sq yrds of land. Would that be sufficient to run this plant. Also, Would you be assisting us with the capital investment as well ?

Rajesh

priyankchouhan

Wind energy !!!

Hi, How much it will cost to setup wind energy to generate enough power to operate a agriculture borewell pump? What other economical substitutes are available for a average farmer in india where regular electricity in villages is still a dream?

jamwant

Wind & Solar Energy - invest our 200 acre land

pl. provide a details to,

the Energy growth is 42%

pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...

ak47surve

the Energy growth is 42%

pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...
I would like to know more about this opportunity. I own around 100 acres in a hilly region in Maharashtra.

pushpi23

the Energy growth is 42%

pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...
Dear i have many acres vaccant land for ur project n i'm intrusted on your project but how can i reach u cos ur contact no. not displaying n there is no mail id ..if possible pls contact me or mail me on , i want to know in detalis of this project. thanks.

jamwant

the Energy growth is 42%

pl. sent your proposal..
Please contact...
we are jamwant agro consultancy, interested in project, we have 3000 acres land, presently im doing business in malaysia, i like your proposal to work together, pl. advice me how to go for start work., my mail id is

sajja4999

iam interested in this project. can you mail me the details of the project at

pravin_upase

please send me more details abot this wind energy project.

E mail ID
contact #
Thanks / Pravin

sidhesh

Hello Sir,
i m sidhesh from konkan region of maharashtra . sir what is the minimum require ment of land (minimum acres )to start energy production and the funds required . and it can be possible to do in the mountanious region in konkan side
Regards
Sidhesh