Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract Farming - south India

Register

Click Here!

shivange

Hai Guys,
We are looking for active partners for contract farming for following medicinal plants. Preferably in Karnataka/Tamilnadu/Maharashtra/AP

We are based in Mysore and like to have long term associations with farmers/cultivators

please reply to this thread if found interesting
1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Other medicinal herbs on seasonal basis.

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI

dertour

Contract farming

I have ten acres of rubber at various stages of planting in Kerala. If your plants will grow in shades I am interested and we could discuss the terms and conditions. For your info. it isn't dry land but semi wet land (previously it was paddy field)

nirubiotech

Information related to contract farming

Hello sir,

Myself is Niranjan from Mysore, Basically I am from agri background and ve 5 acres of land .

I am intrested in contract farming can you please send me ur mail id otherwise mail
Please contact..........

Thanks
NIranjan

Last edited by a moderator:

asenthil76

Hai,

I am interested in contract forming. can you give details ? Please contact..........

hcms

Contract Farming

Hai Guys,
We are looking for active partners for contract farming for following medicinal plants. Preferably in Karnataka/Tamilnadu/Maharashtra/AP

We are based in Mysore and like to have long term associations with farmers/cultivators

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI
Dear Sir

We HCMS can difinitely help you in this regard. We do contract farming on a huge level through out India. Kindly contact us and send us your contact details for proper communicatation.

I am waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks
Jeetu Rathore
Co-ordinator(Processing and Engineering)

jca53

contact farming

Sirs,
i have 15 acres in Mysore and am willing to look into this project
pl contact
Regards
Anand

poysivan

contract farming

hi chiramshi , im a farmer from tamilnadu ( near coimbatore ) i have over 50 acres of land with good irrigation .

am interested in cultivating any kind of plants if buy-back is possible .kindly contact for further details or give me your contact email or phone no.

saravanan

taip

Contract Farming

Dear Sir,

Reference your profile in the Agriinfo page, we have the potential of
cultivating Bittergourd and Stevia in Sri Lanka organic farmlands.

Bittergourd is widely grown at present.

If interested kindly contact us.

Regards

please contact............
Sri Lanka.

ganapati

Hai Guys,

1. Stevia
2. Licorise
3. Bitterguard
4. Amla - fresh & dry
5. Coleus

Thanks,
CHIRAMSHI
I am looking forwards to your kind offer for contract medicinal plantation(particularly STEVIA) in my following project. I can send you the contour maps of the property if needed:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Kindly contact through Private message

nagarajan_balag

contract farming

Hi,
i came accross your adv.
i have 20+ acre of farm land in erode (DT) tamil nadu.
we are interested in the cultivation of coleus with a buy back aggrement with you.

if interested send me your terms and conditions,Please contact....

or you can get in touch me for more details thru mail.

Regards,
Nagarajan Balagounder.

rmbinny

land for Lease

I have 30acres of land off the Mysore Ooty highway (Hangala)looking to lease it out on my terms can contact Binny

vmap

contract farming/buyback

Dear all from Andhrapradesh/Karnataka/Tamilnadu

vmap offers contract farming/buyback for medicinal plant species.Interested farmers please contact us in pvt message box.we will give all terms and conditions.

with regards
vmap

pioneeragri

Medicinal & Aromatic plant (MAP) cultivation...

Dear jca53 / poysivan

Hello. We tried to send you PM but your PM storage quota has already exceeded it's limit. Please make the space clear so that you could receive further messages.

We are Lucknow based business organization and agri consultant working especially on MAPs. We can offer you highly profitable (compared to traditional crops), less labour intensive and risk free MAP species according to your soils and agro-climatic conditions along with 100% buy back guarantee and absolutely free online consultancy on your desktop screen during entire crop duration.

To know about our company, we suggest you to please visit our website PIONEER AROMATICS & AGRI SOLUTIONS. We also facilitate to acquire Government subsidies in MAP cultivation.

For you to take an initiative we suggest you to contact us first so that we could gather your intention and accordingly suggest you to few both short term and long term MAPs.

You can also visit our farm at Lucknow and many of our clients' fields at various locations in U.P. and other states.

We can suggest various other crops according to your interest and after understanding your site features. For further details and discussion please do not hesitate to send us PM, call us or write us an E-mail. You can search our company on google.

We look forward for a mutually workable relationship with you. Also advise us what sort of further feed back you seek from us on this issue. Till then.......Have a nice time ahead............

Thanks and best regards
Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (Agri.)
Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions
Lucknow

swan

Contract farming

Sir,
Our sister concern is having lands for contract farming.

District : Virudhunagar
Black Soil : 90 acres
Red Soil : 10 acres
Previous cultivation : Sugarcane, Cassrina, Organic Amala
Irrigated
Water resource : Total 4 sources available; for herbs, irrigation by Tanker also allowed.
Nearest Rly station / bus stand : Virudhunagar/ Peralachi (Tamil Nadu)

Pls pm me for more details.
---------
Regards,
Balaji.A

mpramasamy123

stevia contract formaing

Dear sir

This si murugan from tamilnadu. I am having 3 acre land with good ater facility. I want to know more details about contract forming of stevia with benefits.

can you please send the details or please call me on mobile number 09718519709

or please send your contact number, I will call you

Thanks
Murugan