Consultency For Instalation of Dairy Unit

Register

ramamgdv

I am interested to set up a Dairy Project in Andhra Pradesh

Now i am waiting for good consultant

please contact for those who work as consultant

shivu416

Please Contact Mr. Anand at Greenlife Soilutions, Bangalore . He is the project consultant with vast experience in Dairy Industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

For Complete A - Z Diry Farm & Processing Unit Consultancy in AP..

Dear Ramamgdv ,

Plz contact us as Consultancy :: Geet-Govind Dairy & Farm Consultancy Services - M.P.==> through Pvt. Message reply awaiting ..

maruthidairy

interested

interested in obtaining 100 nos. managable dairy farm consultancy in genetics, health management regards.

quote in detail with your profile

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Please Contact Mr. Anand at Greenlife Soilutions, Bangalore . He is the project consultant with vast experience in Dairy Industry.

acclaim

Consultancy - Dairy

You may contact Mr. R K Panicker on ph: 04842780131. Details about this gentleman can be searched in Google - Divakar

hulker

Manure Separation and Compost Systems

EYS is a one-stop solutions provider for your dewatering and composting needs. It serves multiple industries where separated solids and/or liquids from the original fiber-rich waste can be reclaimed as either by-products or to be fed back into the main process. We manufacture manure separator, submersible manure pump, agitator, compost turner, cow brush and compost drier. Exported to the USA, Europe and Middle East.

EYS engineering team's extensive experience in manufacturing and machine design is its biggest asset in serving its ever-growing customer base.

Our mission is to deliver profitable solutions to our customers while making a contribution towards a better environment and well-being with our designs. Customer satisfaction is our main focus. We work towards a brand image that is built around reliability, trust and quality.

Our company is ISO9001:2000 certified, as an indication of its commitment to quality, safety and reliability.

Video can be seen at YouTube - ‪Manure Separator‬‏

If interested we would like to cooperate with you in the market.

Best regards,

Hasan Ulker

EYS Metal

prateekvaish

Largest Dairy Consulting Group of India

Hi,

Kindly mention the proposed investment. We offer complete A-Z Dairy solutions to projects with initial investment of more than 2 crore. In case your initial proposed investment is less than 2 crores then you dont require a dedicated consultancy service any may use our call centers free of cost where we have a panel of 15 experts of various disciplines (dairy husbandry, dairy technology, animal health, breeding, dairy marketing, ERP, Dairy engineering, logistics, quality managers etc.) from India and abroad.
We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
12. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm, Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478 , 09936296361.
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com

kvsaiprasad

Pl.Contact !!!

Please contact below email.

EYS is a one-stop solutions provider for your dewatering and composting needs. It serves multiple industries where separated solids and/or liquids from the original fiber-rich waste can be reclaimed as either by-products or to be fed back into the main process. We manufacture manure separator, submersible manure pump, agitator, compost turner, cow brush and compost drier. Exported to the USA, Europe and Middle East.

EYS engineering team's extensive experience in manufacturing and machine design is its biggest asset in serving its ever-growing customer base.

Our mission is to deliver profitable solutions to our customers while making a contribution towards a better environment and well-being with our designs. Customer satisfaction is our main focus. We work towards a brand image that is built around reliability, trust and quality.

Our company is ISO9001:2000 certified, as an indication of its commitment to quality, safety and reliability.

Video can be seen at YouTube - ‪Manure Separator‬‏

If interested we would like to cooperate with you in the market.

Best regards,

Hasan Ulker

EYS Metal

sampadafarms

Dairy Farm

Dear Sir,

We can provide complete services for establishing a dairy unit in Andhra Pradesh. Please visit us at our office in HYDERABAD.

Regards
Raghu Ram