Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultany for high return crop

Register

Click Here!

hcms

If you are interested to invest your money into agriculture for high return we have crop which are giving return up to 6,00,000/ acre/ Year Production. We provide full project report so that you can get finacial assistance from the Bank and govt department we also give you buyback for the production so you need not take tension about the marketing............Pelase contact us for further infromation..................

chennaibalaji

Reg information

If you are interested to invest your money into agriculture for high return we have crop which are giving return up to 6,00,000/ acre/ Year Production. We provide full project report so that you can get finacial assistance from the Bank and govt department we also give you buyback for the production so you need not take tension about the marketing............Pelase contact us for further infromation..................
please SEND me for further details.
thanks,
b.balaji.
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

ganesh2cbe

Please send me the details..........

you buyback for the production so you need not take tension about the marketing............Pelase contact us for further infromation..................

Sir I hear buy back....... ????

Means you will buy all ........ throughout the season ????

Please send me the details........

Regards,
Ganesh

subramany

Waiting for your rsponse

Dear Mr.Atul Gupta / Ganesh Prajapat,

Since ONE WEEK I am waiting for your response requesting some clarification to your quotation to supply.................you sent.

With regards,
P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

sonuuu

intrested to invest money

hello,
i am ready to invest money and i can invest upto 10 lac . can you plz send me the project details for 5 acre of land . plz reply me
thanx

ashweani

Your post.

Dear Mr.Atul,

Can you send us the proposal for 30 Acre of land for MP.
If you need other information,please ask us.

Ashweani Bhandari

Please contact..