Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultant required for Gujarat Project

Register

Click Here!

jeet mistry

i want to start 02 green house for gerbera pl give me adise or consult me for this
project
dear sir,
i m jitendra mistry we are mfg water treatment plant for green house and dairy.so you have any req for water treatment so
pls contect us

thenk you,

jitendra mistry

jeet mistry

i want to start 02 green house for gerbera pl give me adise or consult me for this
project
dear sir,
i m jitendra mistry we are mfg water treatment plant for green house and dairy.so you have any req for water treatment so
pls contect us

thenk you,

jitendra mistry

manojsinghchandel

Hi,

We provide all types of Agribusiness Enterprise Solutions. We are also present in Ahmedabad. Contact/ Mail us for further discussion.

Regards

nik1l

Our Company is aiming for the Organic Farming thru State Government livelihood Projects (Gujarat Livelihood pvt. ltd under Shakhi Mandal ). We are inviting Farmers,Growers and Farmers Club to join in the same for the Growth of Gujarat Farmer's Ecology under this Scheme. This includes All agro Products like - Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Wheat and Other Cereals Crops, All types of Dal and Pulses, Oil Beans and Nuts, Spices and Herbal Products as per the suitability of your land.

We need at least 100 Acres of land for the First Pilot Project to start.

Provide Training and Monitoring of Organic Farming.
Provide Consultancy of Organic Farming.
Provide Organic In Puts for the same.
Provide Marketing Support thru Bye Back Scheme.
Provide Organic Certification in favor of Farmers or Farmer's Club.
For, any further details contact Nikhil Amin - 7600969738 or contact at orexisagrotrading@gmail.com

nik1l

Dear Kishor Dave,
We can give buy back of Organic Farm produce if your farmers follow our scheme and Our Crop management. If interested pl discuss with Chief Coordinator Gujarat Nikhil Amin at 7600969738 for Divya Prithvi Agronomics Pune an Organic Farming Company.

gordhanbhai

Dairy consultant

Dear sirs,
I am working as a dairy consultant in name of Vraj dairy consultant. I have a 35 years of experience in dairy field. i am also do the work of supply erection and commissioning work of dairy plant and machinery. you are requested to contact me on my e mail address regarding dairy plant.
thanking you,
yours faithfully
G.N.Patel
M.No. 9638259248