Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultancy services for all types of fruit, flower and vegetable hi tech projects

Register

Click Here!

sampadafarms

for all agri entrepreneurs

We, Sampada Farms & Consultants, Hyderabad, A. P. are in a position to provide single window solutions to establish all types of agri projects.

We provide need based serivices. Our services are not ready made, they are made as per your requirements.

Our service products

1. Counselling Meet: In this meet we will explain about the proposed project. We will educate you about the various levels and stages of the proejct. It will helps you to understand the concept of the project. Your understanding levels will go up. You will leave us with good clarity. All of your confusions will be cleared.
  2. FEASIBILITY STUDY: If you have a piece of land and you are not in a position what to do in that piece of land, we will help you in deciding. We will verify many influencing factors and we will let you know what to do in that land parcel with all supportive information about the proposed crops and investment.
  3. PLANING AND IMPLEMENTATION: We can do all types of onfarm jobs such as land leveling, land preparation, land survey, water survey, soil analysis, fencing, borewells, power, servenat qurters, plantation, labour etc., for your proposed project.
  4. SUPPLYING OF PLANTING MATERIAL & FARM INPUTS: We will supply you the best, genuine plants, seeds as per your requirement. We will supply you all types of fertilisers both organic and inorganic.
  5. PREPARATION OF DOCUMENTS PROJECT REPORTS: We are country's leading people who can prepare all types of Detailed Project Reports for your proposed project to get loan from the banks and documents in prescribed way as per the National standards to avail SUBSIDIES.
  6. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR AGRI NEEDS AND SOLUTIONS
'Be with the experts - Be with Sampada'

Sampada Farms & Consultants
HYDERABAD
"Second to none - None is second"

ca sumit gupta

Sir i want to establish a cold storage plant in my district Chitrakoot (U.P.) so please provide me all information regarding this.

Thank you.